Tommyinnit And Popcorn.

Sorry this is a week late. I was busy. I'm watching the vod above and decided to write 2 chapters. This one (last week) and the next one (this week's.) also I got two weeks left of summer so ya. Then high schools back in session. So here, have a chapter on Victoria, TommyInnit vods and popcorn. :) Btw it's not the vod above. Notes at the end.

Victoria's pov

Walking down the corridor my phone pinged, ah tommyinnit uploaded. Oh cool. I didnt relized he streamed on twitch cause my notifications are being little bitches this week. Anyway. I walk to the kitchen and see Dick. "you good Vic?" Ah Richard, ever the concerned. "Tommy vod." "oh okay." he walked off.

I raid the cupboards and found the popcorn. I stroll back to the living room. I put on the vod.

Yeah yeah ik it's half arsed. It's just a filler chapter. I have to explain why I was busy last week. It's cause I'm working on like three(?. I think.) original books. Yes after this Imma stop making fanfic. On this account. I made a second account Sepheo_Dark_Bitches  for that now.  And I got a tiktok. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRdYVqQr/ ik the fist vid on there is bad. I don't have my new headphone yet. So I was using £2 earbuds with a mic on them. So shit quality. Yeah sorry. Anyway see ya on Sunday as I need the week to write the next chapter. There may be a relationship development for one relation. But I won't tell you what.

~Galaxy wolf 💜