Can we throw her of a cliff yet?

Sorry for the late post but I wanted to kick of summer holidays with this chapter as I will be attempting to update this at least twice a week in my summer writing run. So yeah. Also. I missed the one year anniversary of this book by a month. Anyway announcement at the end.

Adrian's POV

Me and Jon wander a bit and walked into a clothing store. "And then I saved batman" We heard it. Lila, fucking Rosie feeding hr lies to her drowns...fuck. "Ignore her." Jon whispers to me. We go to a different store to escape her stupidity. We go further into the store. "Well, if it isn't the stupid blond and goody two shoes Kent" Liar cooed. "Shut up Bitch" "Oh snappy huh?" "Like an ugly ass piece of shit like you can talk" (DAMIAN HAS RUBBED OF ON HIM LOL). Jon snapped.

 We walk to another store just to escape the phyco-bitch "Jon, I'm sorry about her. She is such a pain in the ass." "It's fine Adri." Jon sighed. We pick out a few outfits then head back to the limo. "What's stick was shoved up your ass Kent?" Demon askes feelings Jon's discomfort. "Lila Rossie" Was Jon's only snarking reply. After a while everyone arrived back at the limo and soon we set of back to the manor.

So as I said above there will be an announcement here. Well its that I've decided that after I finish princess of Gotham I will no longer be doing fanfiction. I have a few original works already with the first few pages done on word doc. Anyway have a good one. See ya on Friday.

~Galaxy Wolf💜