Redemption is sweet, but once redemed to help get revenge is the best.

:) see the end for notes.

Sabrina's pov

I had just fought with Lila. I now see her true colours, and I felt so bad for believing her over Chloe and Marinette. I'm going to apologise.

I knock on Marinette's door, she answers "What do you want?" She asked in a cold tone. "I wanted to apologize." "You better come in then." She responded. We walk into her room, in there sat the others. "What is she doing here?" Chloe asked with venom. "She wanted to apologise," Marinette responded. I swallowed hard. "I'm sorry I believed Lie-la over you guys." They looked at me, then Marinette. She just nodded. "We are you a chance but," Marinette explains "you have to help with our revenge party at the end of the trip." "Count me in."

"So does that mean she is coming with us to the mall?" Chloe asked. "Please can I come? I hate the clothes Lie-la made me wear." "Sure," Marinette said.

Time skip to when they get back. Maris pov.

"Thank you guys, that was so fun," Sabrina says

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you guys, that was so fun," Sabrina says. "No problem." We head back to my room to watch some movies.

There. Hope you enjoyed it. Sabrina is now apart of the Mari squad. What should he miraculous be? I leave the unused miraculous in the comments. See ya.

~ Galaxy Wolf💜