0.5

I sat at the tourney field watching as the team walks out, getting ready to start practice.

"Hey princess." Jay sings out softly.

I look up at him and smile. "Don't call me that."

He chuckles softly and steps back as I get up. "And why not? You are a princess."

"Yes, but I don't want that to define my life I guess you could say. So no princess, I'm just Charlotte." I smile softly to him.

He looks shocked for a moment before nodding. "Whatever you say princess."

My smile falls, rolling my eyes with a huff. "Fine, VK." I hide back a victory smile, as he immediatly reacted to his new nickname.

"I'm more than just a VK." He grumbled out.

I nod and smile at him, grabbing my pompoms. "Yup! And I'm more than just a princess." I glance over to the couch watching us in frustration, waving jay over to him. "Looks like coach wants to start."

Jay looks over with a groan. "Yay." He mutters sarcastically, obviously not expecting much from this game.

I smile watching him leave, totally not checking him out... totally not.

"Oh he's so cute!" Tina yells, as she tackles me in a hug. 

I giggle and turn to the short sized girl, she was tinkerbells daughter, short, blonde, and very cheery attitude till someone makes her mad.

"I know right!" I whisper back excitedly, not wanting more people to know my small crush.

Tina squeals happily as she looks at me. "You'd be so cute together! It'll be beauty and the beast all over again!"

I let out a soft laugh. "I guess so." I shrug my shoulder, heading over to the cheer group.

I honestly don't know why we practice, we don't have routines anymore since Audrey fell and whined to fairy godmother to get rid of the tricks.

I sigh and sat down on the bleachers, digging through my bag for my notebook. I glance up at the field once I found it, grinning as I see Jay celebrating his win.

And he was so sure he'll hate it.

"Those kids are trouble, Charlotte!" Chad says to me in the hallway.

I sigh heavily as I slam my locker closed. "They haven't done one thing wrong." I say, glancing over to the small groups of villian kids.

"Yeah no offense, but your to trusting. And I mean TO trusting! I think your just to stubborn to believe that you made a mistake." Audrey says, walking up with her arms holding on to Ben.

"Uh huh, and it looks like your to scared to let go of Ben." I grumble.  "Looks like you have him on a leash."

Ben smiles softly with a sigh. "Thanks Lottie."

"Mmm your welcome." I smile to him.

Audrey grumbles softly. "That's not what we're talking about! I want to know what we're gonna do with them! They can't stay he-"

"La La La La!" I cut her off loudly, covering my ears and walking backwards away from the group. "I can't hear you and never will!" I call out to her, grinning as I watch her reaction. 

I gasp softly as I ran into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologize as I turn around to see an excited Jay.

"Oh, well don't you look happy." I smile as I take a step away from him.

He laughs and nods. "I like tourney! Or what ever its called!" He says, showing me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

My golly he's adorable!