0.7

I hum softly to myself, dancing around my room. It was 11 almost 12 and I just couldn't find myself being tired.

My stomach growls loudly, making me pause my movements. "Hmm... you can't really go to sleep on a empty stomach." I mutter to myself glancing over at the time again.

I put on my robe, covering up my silk Night time dress. Slipping my feet into some slippers. I walk through the school dorms, heading straight to the kitchen. "Hmmm ice cream sounds good." I mutter out.

"Did not!"

"Yeah I did." 

I smile as I hear Carlos and Jay fighting, turning into the kitchen and seeing the the small group freeze.

"Late night snack?" I smile softly walking to the fridge. "What are you making?"

"Just some cookies." Jay says, watching me carefully. "Nothing special."

I let out a giggle as I grab my small cup of ice cream. "Mmm." I walk back over to Mal, looking into the bowl and quickly scooping some of the dough out.

"No!"

"Don't!"

"Charlotte!"

I jumps back surprised by their outburst. "Don't worry.. it was just a small taste..."

"Feel anything?" Evie asked. "Like somethings missing?"

I look at them all confused, staring at Jay a bit longeras he begins to smirk.

"Hey there." He says smoothly, flashing me his charming smile as he leans against the counter.

I couldn't help the blush that made it's way on to my face. "Um..." I coughed clearing my throat. "Maybe some chips. Like the chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips are good. My mom made the best chocolate chip cookies when I was younger. But I think she did that to get me to shut up sometimes. I think Ben is the favorite, but I don't blame them, he's a good guy." I ramble out nervously, trying to get my mind off the guy that was standing a foot away from me.

"What are chocolate chips?" Carlos asked after a small pause of silence.

I laugh softly thinking he was joking, quickly shutting up once I saw their sad faces. "Oh sorry...um it's the sugary stuff you had when you got here... have your parents never made you cookies? Oh... sorry um.. I just thought you know, that villains loved their kids too." I shrugs, immediately regretting the words that came out of my mouth as they continued to look like kicked puppies. "...I'm
truly sorry."

Mal sighs and glances up at me, laughing softly as she rubs my cheek, getting the tear off. "Right big bummer! Haha! Okay night evil dreams!" She says turning away as she starts viciously stirring the cookie dough.

"Oh..." I whisper tilting my head as I watch. "Um right..." i glance over at Jay.  "Good night guys." I smile weakly before leaving the kitchen.

Good job, I think I just screw things up on purpose now. I need someone to pinch me everytime I go to say something wrong... wait no... I'd be bruised before tomorrow even happened.