0.1

Once upon a time, long, long, time ago... well more like 20 years ago. Belle, my mom, married her Beast, my dad, in front of six thousand of their closet friends. They had a really big cake! Anyway, instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon!

He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, basically all the dangerous people, and booted them off into the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

No magic, no wi-fi, no way out.

I sigh as I stare out the window at the Isle. My thoughts thinking about what Ben told me earlier.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the villains could live peacefully with us?

I huff softly as I turn back to my brother watching as he gets fitted for his suit for my coronation. Oh how I'm dreading the day I turn queen. I slouch a bit as I think about how my freedom is gonna be taken away from me in the next month.

"How is it possible that you will be crowned queen next month?" My father, the Beast says with a huge grin on his face, as he walks in with mother holding on to his arm. "You're just a baby!"

I look over at him and roll my eyes playfully as I smile. "I'm seventeen, dad." I get up and give him a quick hug, along with my mother.

He chuckles as he heads to see how Ben was doing. "Seventeen is far to young to be crowned queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two."

Mother gasped as she looks at him with a small glare. "Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight!"

I smile, amused as I look back to see what dad had to say at that.

"It was either you or the teapot." He says turning to face his wife, seeing the look on her face he quickly adds on. "Kidding." He chuckles nervously.

I laugh along with Ben.

After a small quiet moment I gather all my courage and cleared my throat as I smooth my yellow dress out. "Mother, Father.." I start out catching their attention along with Ben's. "I have chosen my first proclamation." I say nervously.

They watch me eagerly, Ben nodding to me comfortingly as he gives a smile.

I take a deep breath before telling them. "I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance.. to live here in Auradon... with us..."

Mother gasped softly as father just stares at me in shock soon blowing up. "Children of our sworn enemies, living among us!"

I sigh shakily, nodding as I look away from him. "W-We'll start off with a few at first...slowly bring more in... I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Father growls threatening glaring down at me.

"Father.." Ben starts out walking over to us.

"I gave you a second chance." Mother says, she turns back to me and gives a weak smile. "Who are their parents?"

"Jafar, Evil Queen, Cruela De Vil.. and Maleficent." I say confidently.

Lumire gasped frightfully dropping down from his crouched position on the floor.

"Maleficent!" Dad growls out, his face snarling up at the thought. "She is the worse villian in the land!"

I sigh shakily. "Just hear me out... the children are innocent.. they aren't meant to be there!"

Dad stayed silent for a moment, everyone's attention was on him. Waiting anxiously for his reply.

"I...I suppose their children are innocent." He finally mutters, rubbing his head tiredly.

I squeal happily bouncing on the balls of my feet, running to give him a hug. "Thank you dad... you won't regret this." I grin to him.

He smiles back, pulling me into a bear hug. "I know I won't."

Mom watches us for a moment before clearing her throat. "Shall we?" She asked father, holding out her hand for him to take.

He grins at her, pulling away from me. "We shall." He mumbles leading her out of the room.

I turn toward Ben, who was grinning from the small platform, a still terrified Lumire beside him. "We did it!" I yelled, throwing my arms up.