0.4

The next morning i showed up in the new Remedial Goodness 101 class to help Fairy Godmother... well I mostly listened while I went over some papers for my ceremony.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Godmother asked the group enthusiastically.

After a moment of silence I glance up curiously, Evie was busy fixing her hair, Mal looked bored but preoccupied by her drawing. Then you have Carlos who was paying attention but looked uncomfortable, and lastly Jay, who hasn't stopped looking at me since I walked in.

"Evie?" Godmother called out to the suddenly over excited girl.

"What was the second one?" She asked innocently.

I smile a bit and look back down at my papers.

Godmother sighs in disappointment but keeos the fake smile on her face. "Oh okay. Any one else...? Mal?"

"C, give it a bottle." She mutters out boredly.

"Yay." I cheer silently for her, giving up on my paper work at the moment.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos comments with a grin.

She glances at him and shrugs. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." She explains, the other VK's nodding looking like they finally understand.

"What? No." I laugh. "Well I mean it's the safe answer...but it's not the-" 

I get cut off by Jane, she's a sweet but very insecure daughter of Godmother.

She walks by the kids quickly letting out a terrified squeal, that made the villains grin a bit.

"Oh, hello, dear one." Her mother smiles.

Jane hands her the clipboard she hand keeping an eye on the new kids. "You need to sign off on early dissmisssal for the coronation."

I smile softly as I get up from my seat, stretching my back out.

"Everyone here this is my daughter Jane." Godmother says proudly.

"Mom no!" Jane sighs in defeat and walks stiffly back toward the exit. "Don't mind me...as you were." She says confidently but all of it washed away when she ran past them again.

I sigh softly watching her go. "As scared as a cat." I giggle softly at my terrible joke and turn to the chalk board. "I can do the next question."

Godmother nods and steps down to get her stuff orginized.

"Okay," I grin out. "Question 2, you find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the kings wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Immediatly after I finished talking, Evie, Carlos and Jay's hand shoots up. Jay growls softly and forces Carlos hand down.

I smile and nod to him. "Jay?"

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." He grins at me leaning on his chair with a wink.

I laugh softly with a nod of my head. "Yeah that's correct."

"Aww... I was gonna say that." Carlos whines out, annoyed.

Jay turns his attention to him, starting to pick on him. "But I said it first." He grins and puts the poor boy in a headlock.

They started fighting, but like in a loving brotherly way.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as they played around.

"Boys!" Godmother yells tapping her ruler on the desk, not as pleased with this sort of attitude. "I'm gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

The two boys looked at her confused.

"Oh no.. that's okay. What ever that is, we'll.." Carlos pushes Jay away and sits up. "We'll pass."

I sigh and shrug my shoulders. "Well then guess I can't cheer for you. I was hoping to finally get to sheer for someone who isn't Chad or my brother.."

Jay's eyes widen a bit. "Wait you cheer? In the cute little outfits and stuff? Nevermind I'm in this tourney thing!" He grins confidently.

Princess // Jayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें