0.8

Jay grumbles softly as Mal stuffed a a cookie into his hand. He sighs and glares at her a bit. "Are you sure about this? You know it's not that bad here."

Mal looks at him strangely as she pushes him toward the oldest beast sibling. "Did you forget why we're here? Long live evil!"

He looked back over to Charlotte, smiling softly as he watched her stretch to reach her books.

I huff as I grabbed my books leaning against the shelf to get it. "Oh come on!"

"Here." A voice says from behind me, an arm reaching over me and grabbed the book I was reaching for.

"I could have gotten it myself." I mutter under my breath. I turn over and smile sheepishly once I saw Jay. "Sorry..."

He chuckles and hands me my books. "No problem... so um.. remember the cookies from last night? Well I saved you one." He smiles nervously as he held it out to me.

I grin and take the cookie. "Thanks! I can't wait to eat it!" I hum out happily putting it in my locker for later.

Mal pops up out of nowhere and smiles. "Why dont you eat it now? It's really good I ate like 7 of them last night."

I look over with a small jump. "Oh well... I don't like to eat before a game..."

Mal nods with a small glare. "Right, I get it. Never except food from a villains kid." She sighs dramatically, making my eyes widen.

"Oh no that's not-"

"Mal." Jay grumbles out a bit.

I look between them before getting the cookie out. "Hey! Don't start fighting!" I say, taking a big bite out of the cookie. "See! I'm eating it!"

Jay looks over at me with nervous eyes, Mal smirking a bit as she pushes Jay forward.

I swallow as I shake my head lightly. "Um..." I mutter out, losing my train of thought. I glance back up and my breath hitched as I saw Jay.  "Have you always looked like that?" I question with a soft grin, going to take another bite.

"Okay!" Jay yells quickly taking the cookie from my grasp. "I don't think you need any more of that." He sighs.

"Hehe you have such pretty eyes." I blurt out moving closer to him. "You know I can't wait for the game today. I'm so excited to see you play your first big game."

He smiles nervously,  giving a small nod. "Yeah, a little nervous for it but yeah..."

I grin, moving closer to him. "You'll do great! You know how you do during practice." I say studying his somewhat perfect face. "You'll kill it. I promise."

He looked unsure before nodding with a smile. "I guess your right." He says, gaining a bit more confidence.

"Of course I am." I smile. "Now have you always looked this nice? Or was I blind?"