0.2

I stood outside the school, waiting for the VK's to show up. The welcome committee all around talking among themselves as they get ready.

I take a shaky breath as I smooth out my dress for the hundredth time. "This is actually happening .." I mutter, glancing to my brother.

He looks back at me and grins. "It is, isn't it? Very exciting I must say! Don't you think Audrey?"

Audrey was Ben's girlfriend, dumb, annoying, and really fake.

"Of course Benny boo!" She coos at him, leaning into his embrace.

I scrunch my nose up at the scene, my stomach feeling even worse than before. "God, I'm gonna throw up..."

Ben's eyes widen as he quickly focuses back on me. "What? Charlotte no. Everything's gonna be fine." He tried to comfort me, but you could barely hear him over the band.

"Oh! Places! Places!" Fairy Godmother shouts, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention.

Oh man, there's the limo!

"I-I can't do this...!" I whisper harshly to Ben, my nerves going hay-wire. 

"Just breathe." I hear him whisper back.

I watch as the car comes to a stop infront of us, taking a deep breath as the chauffeur steps out and opens the door for the kids.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" A white hair boy begged, falling out of the car and on to the floor, holding on tightly to a scarf. He seemed like he was playing tug-of-war with it, another boy with longer hit holding on to the other end.

I gasp softly as I watch them fight, the band immediately stops playing as they take a step back.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" The tiny boy yelled out again, clearly losing the fight.

"Uh.. because you want it." The older boy growls out, forcefully taking the scarf.

A small smile graces my lips as I watch the pair. At least there won't be a dull moment anymore.

A blue girl walks out and squeals, twirling around as she takes in her surroundings. Ignoring the boys completely.

"Guys... guys! We have an audience!" A purple hairs girl snaps, obviously seeming in charged of this group.

The small group looks over at Fairy Godmother, with Ben, Audrey and I all following her.

The long haired boy laughs nervously as he holds on tightly to his stuff. "Just cleaning up!"

"Leave it like you found it." Godmother mutters sweetly, before goung completely serious. "And by that I mean just leave it."

I smile, stiffling back a giggle as the boys pout. They threw the stuff back in the car with a long sigh.

The taller boy turns back around and catches my eyes, he soon smirks as he stalks over to me. "Hello, foxy." He grins mischievously, his eyes checking out my body.  "The name's Jay." 

I look up at him and smile softly. "Charlotte, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped flirting with me.... and while your at it take a few steps back, your in my personal space bubble."

His eyebrows raised, looking at me amused. "Personal space bubble?"

I nod, unable to reply back since Godmother pipes in... like always.

"Welcome to Auradon prep." She smiles. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She bows dramatically, making me grin.

"Thee Fairy Godmother? As in bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" The short haired girl questions.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-you-know-it." I grin, excited someone was finally showing interest.

The girl barely glanced at me, still focused on the headmistress. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt for Cinderella when you just appeared... out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Obviously trying to please the older lady. "..and that sparkly wand!"

Fairy Godmother gushes but quickly waves her off. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say. "Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" She shakes her hands around, doing this weird hand gesture.

My eyes widen at that taking a step away from her before she could hit me. "Since when have you ever said that...?" I mutter under my breath.

It stayed silent for a moment, everyone glancing around awkwardly. 
I bite my lip, glancing at all of the new faces before wincing. Ben nudges me harshly.

I grumble, turning my glare on him. "What?" I snap.

"Introduce yourself." He sighs dedeatedly.

"...oh right! I'm Charlotte, it's good to finally meet you all." I smile anxiously to the VK's. "This is my brother Ben-"

"Prince Ben! My boyfriend!" Audrey giggles, not even caring that she interupped me. 

I frown looking at her annoyed. "Just cut me off why don't you." I sigh loudly, just to make sure people know that I'm irratated.

This is gonna be a long day.