-8-

''Taehyung, I want you to....''

I was right! Namjoon hyung is up to no good...

*Flashback*

''Please let us go!'' Y/N's father pleaded. I saw blood splattered everywhere and y/n's mother dead on the floor. Y/n's father was hugging y/n who was crying. She was only 15 years old then.

''I will kill you all! You killed my family and now I will kill yours.'' Said Namjoon pointing the gun at Mr. Song.

''Please Namjoon! It was a misunderstanding! I didn't mean to kill them. They tried to steal my-'' Namjoon fired the gun and y/n's father fell dead.

Namjoon sighed and summoned us to go upstairs to our meeting room, locking y/n in the torture room. I couldn't let her die. I just have to let her go.

I waited until the others were out of sight and let y/n go. But not before erasing her memory by some special tablets.

''I will protect y/n somehow. I promise!''

*End of flashback*

I kept that promise until one day....

*flashback*

''Taehyung! Help me!'' Screamed y/n as she was raped by some men. I was just standing from across the room with my mask on but somehow y/n had to recognize me. I panicked and went to help her but I remembered Namjoon's words.

''Help her once more and you will see my dead body on the floor.''

I backed away and left the scene leaving y/n who was now gonna pass out.

*end of flashback*

The next day

Y/N POV

I cant hardly wait for this Namjoon guy to come. I saw Taehyung acting kinda weird today.

*Flashback*

''Y/N! I-I have some-t-hing to tell you.'' Taehyung said as he stared right into my soul. My heart skipped a beat.

''What is it TaeTae?'' I asked giggling.

''Y/N. I-I-you...''

''What?''

''(sigh) I-I like y-you y/n!''

My mouth dropped open when he said that. I just had no answer to give him.

''You don't have to answer today...Take the time you need!'' He replied smiling.

I give him a slight nod and smiled back.

*End of flashback*

Still no namjoon. Its already 8.00 a.m. I decided to pay a visit to Taehyung through the door of doom. I entered his house and saw Taehyung...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.With JUNGKOOK. Lisa's Boyfriend. They kept rambling about some stuff. I started to get suspicious and went towards them.

''So Kookie? How do you plan to kill her?'' I heard Taehyung asking Jungkook who had a smirk on his face.

[A/N]

How do you think Taehyung is mentioning about?

Um... I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS! REALLY!

AND THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGGINING.

I LOVE U SOOO MUCH MY LOVELY CHERRY BOMBS...