-16-

Y/n! Lisa is dead!

Your eyes widened in shock. You covered your mouth with your hands. Lisa's mom was crying on the other end unable to bear the sudden shock. That's when something hit your mind as a tidal wave.

''So Kookie...How do you plan to kill her?''

Could this be it? Was Jungkook planning to kill Lisa on that day? Your thoughts were puzzling as fuck. You thought for a while.

''Actually after I kill her, I plan to carve my name on her.''

''Aunty do you know what happened to Lisa. I mean the cause of her death.'' You ask trying to match what you heard and what is happening.

''Yes! She was STABBED right on the chest. It had p-pierced into her h-heart. And the most important thing is that two letters were found on her body. It was carved using a sharp t-thing.'' said Lisa's mom crying.

''Two letter? But Jungkook has 8 letters in his name'' You thoughts said.

You hung up the phone and sighed loudly.

''What happened baby girl?'' Asked Namjoon pecking your check. You explained to him what happened and he seemed to get uncomfortable.

''So you think there is a connection between what Taehyung and Jungkook was talking and today's happenings?'' Asked Namjoon while you slightly nod.

''I will find out who did this and why. I swear if they were the same people who killed my parents, I will cut there juniors into pieces so they cant produce babies!!!'' You said.

[A/N]- Describe Namjoon's face with the suitable emoji- ..

-In the morning-

You woke up snuggled to Namjoon. His face was calm. He was producing soft snores. His chest was rising up and going down due to his breathing. You enjoyed your morning view for a little while and snuggled on to him again, embraced to his warmth.

''Good morning Jagi...'' he said half-awake.

''Good morning Joonie!'' You greeted back stroking his silky hair.'' Come on lets go get a shower.''

''But I wanna spend time with you..'' He said hovering on top of you. You blushed. He smirked and kissed you passionately. You hands found their way to Namjoon's neck as you gladly returned the kiss.After breaking the kiss, you both had a romantic shower together.

''Namjoon! I am gonna go to Lisa's house okay?'' You said.

''Ok babe! I will let JK know you are on your way.'' Said Namjoon taking his phone.

''Um...Whose Jk?''

''JK is Jungkook. we call h-'' Namjoon stopped in mid sentence and rushed to his room.''Baby, you go on. I will come and pick you up.''

You stood there for a while confused on what was going on and walked away.

''JK'' Your mind said.

[A/N]

Ooooo...JK...