-14-

''Don't worry y/n. We didn't do anything!''

You blushed and ran downstairs to make breakfast. Your heartbeat was still beating so fast as you mentally face-palmed yourself. For burning the toast.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist. The person's breath felt on the crook of your neck.

''Good morning future-Jagi!''

''Taehyung! How did you come in?'' You gasp.

''Duh! We have connected apartments remember? And you always forget to lock it. But its good u don't.'' Smirked Taehyung flicking your forehead.

''Owww'' You moaned as you rubbed the spot he flicked. ''What was that for?''

''For not giving me your answer. What do you have in your pabo brain?'' He asked this time poking the side of your head.

''YAH!!!! Stop it!!!'' You yelled giving Taehyung a punch with all your energy resulting in Taehyung staying still.

Slowly Tae placed his hands on your waist gripping them tighter. His face was only inched away from you. You could see his exposed collarbone since the first buttons of his shirt was unbuttoned. A few bangs of his messy hair had fallen into his eyes while he stared deeply into yours.

''Y/N. Please give me your answer. Whatever it is. If it is a 'yes' then I will make sure you are the happiest and the luckiest girl in the world. and if it is a 'no' then I totally understand that I don't deserve your love. Please y/n!'' Taehyung said slightly smiling.

You knew you didn't love Taehyung. Actually, you loved Namjoon, eventhough you haven't comfirmed them anyway. But you knew you didn't feel the same way towards Taehyung.

''Actually Taehyung. I am afraid that it will be a 'no'. I don't feel that way towards you. I am sorry. But we-''

You saw Namjoon's figure from over Tae's shoulder. You didn't know why but you swear you saw a slight hurtful look on his face.

''Y-Y/N I have some work to do so I am gonna go ok? I will be back at around dinner.''

All you could do was nod.

Namjoon POV

I just couldn't take my head off y/n. All what my body and mind asked me to do was ;

Confess

Confess

Confess

How can I say that I love her? Ok how about... ''Excuse me, I love you?''

After minutes of over-thinking, I decided to confess my feelings for her putting aside all my plans. I practised what I was gonna say to her about a million times infront of the mirror and vola. I was all set.(A/N: Hope he is not gonna say ''Excuse me, I love you!'')

I practically skipped downstairs but I saw Taehyung with y/n. He was only inched away from her and his hands gripped her waist. I felt like my whole world shattering into pieces. I felt my heart falling down and splattering all over the floor.

Y/n saw me and stared, I felt m whole body boiling with anger.

''Y-Y/N I have some work to do so I am gonna go ok? I will be back at around dinner.'' I said mentally facepalming myself for shuttering.

Seems like my love story was over even before it got started.

[A/N]

Did anyone notice that Namu didn't even take a shower??? Oops my bad!

Oooohh~ double updates today....!!!!

Pls vote...

Cya nxt time!!!