-20-

Back to normal POV
You couldnt hold it together any longer. You quickly stuffed the photos back in the trap door and locked it. Making sure everything was in place, u went to ur room.

'I have to find out everything even if it kills me!' Was ur one and only intention.

You turned on ur phone and read Namjoon's diary.

October 15
I arrived at y/n's place. This place was great tbh. Jimin was super smart to let me know that y/n HAD come to live here. Jungkook had done a great job chasing her away from Lisa's house. My wonderful plans are gonna be a HUGE success.

That's when Jimin's words came into ur mind.
"Hyung! Its Song y/n. She just came to live here!"

'So it was Namjoon who he was speaking to...?' You thought.

October 16
I can't believe I slept with y/n. By slept I meant just sleeping, not having sex or anything. Not yet actually! I guess I am falling for her but I can't let that happen cuz if I do, then my wonderful plans will be a Total flop.

October 17
Guess what? I confessed to y/n and she accepted my love for her. We even did 'that'. But all was ruined when Lisa Manoban's mom called y/n and said that Lisa was dead. Did jk really had to kill her at this time?

You sighed, as you began to read an entry a few years back.

August 4 20- a year dated 7 years back.
I finally did it!!!! I killed y/n's parents. Now all  I've to do is kill y/n. Taehyung HD helped her escape. Gosh that boy. Speaking of y/n, her sister is now our sex sleeve. Now my intention is to find y/n somehow and kill her. Well that's what Mr. Song gets for cheating with my mom and making my parents kill themselves.

You covered your mouth in shock.

"So that's why Namjoon is doing all this." You realized. Your thoughts went to ur sister. Was she alive??? You collapse across ur bed and cried yourself to sleep....

[A/N]
Hiiii everyone!!! How are you?
Only another one chapter left!!!! Yayyyy!!!💞

Anyways lemme show u my unofficial BTS merchandise... I thought of sharing them with u guys...BTW don't misunderstand and think that I am trying to show them off to u cuz I am not okay?😃💜

BTW don't misunderstand and think that I am trying to show them off to u cuz I am not okay?😃💜

Lol yh that's it actually...😂💔✌
Oh BTW look what I found when I was channel surfing...