Filler chapter

Y/N POV

I was so confused on what was happening right now. First, Those boys killed my parents. Then Jungkook killed Lisa and Now they are trying to kill me too? Pfft! I cant understand what is happening. Do you???

Anyways, I went to the café which was near Lisa's house to calm myself down. I ordered a latte and sat down on a table for two. I looked around. Not very crowded. Just a few people. Couples. Familes. I saw a single person at a nearby table who was reading a book which was ''Dork diaries''. It was a girl and she looked kinda familiar.She had black hair and her skin was kinda tanned. But she wasn't very clear on my mind.

That's when it hit me... SHE IS THE FUCKING AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK!!! She is the reason I am in this mess. She is the one who is responsible for this....

I stormed to her table and sat down infront of her. She didn't even notice me. What a rudie! She kept reading her book and didn't even lift her head.

''Ahem! Hi there?!'' I said. She slowly lifted her head and gave me a slight smile.

''Hi? Do I know you??'' She asked me and I raised one of my eyebrows.

''Why do you give m- OMG! I am sorry! I didn't recognize you. Sorry y/n!'' She apologized. I glared at her.

''What?!''

''YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS! YOU RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE! YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH A MURDERER! YOU KILLED MY BFF AND YOU ASK 'WHAT?'' I shouted at her.

''OMG Kiddo! Calm down. Also, please speak a little more silently cuz I am not deaf and I can hear you very well.'' She said giving me a disgusted look.

''Really? Ok then. Let me explain to you the facts in your book. You made me have sex with my boyfriend after 15 long chapters!!! WTF!!! and this book is supposed to end. Also for your info, I want my parents back. Make sure to end it like that.''

''Woah woah! Hold on a minute! I am an author, kiddo. I cant bring dead people back to life. Okay. I can kill you in the end of the story so then you can go and visit your parents in the land of dead!''

''WHAT! DONT YOU DARE KILL ME!''

''But you said you wanted your parents and that's the only way.'' She said smirking.

Author POV

Should I kill her at the end? Maybe or maybe not. I feel to kill her right now cuz she is being such a dumbass.

Maybe I should kill her??? Or I will call Namjoon and tell him what happened...

Let's see what happens....

[A/N]

Hey people! This is not related to the story..lol Just making sure you are enjoying this boring ff. I will then cya in the next chapter...

Please vote.