-5-

''Ms.Song. I have to tell you that, you have connected rooms with the next door....''

''What?'' You gasp. ''Taehyung and I have connected rooms? But why?''

''I-Its the only apartment we have right now. No one wanted it but since you already know Taehyung, it will be all right...'' Explained Jimin.

You just sigh and left because you didn't want to get turned away if you debated about this situation further more.

-Time skip to your apartment-

The apartment was so neat and tidy.(Reader: Uh..Of course it is, you pabo author. Why would it be untidy and messy?/Author: Ah yes sorry about that...!)There were 3 bedrooms with bathrooms attached to them, a balcony which faced the main road, A small kitchen, walk-in-closets, a huge dining room and a huge living room.

That's when you saw the DOOR OF DOOM aka the door connected to Taehyung's room. Anyways since it was kinda late, you decided to call it a night and went to bed.

-The next morning-

''Baby, wake up....You have to unpack remember?'' Said someone who shook your shoulder.

''Taehyungie~! Just 5 minutes more ok?'' You said tossing around.

That's when realization hit you....

''Taehyung!!!! How did you come in??!!!'' you yelled.

Taehyung laughed.

''I came here through a DOOR, and why do you have to wear such short shorts? Boys can get the wrong idea you know....''

He licked his lips while you playfully rolled your eyes.

Without any warning, he hovered on top of you. You just stared at him while his hands made their way to your inner thighs.

(Ring-Ring-Ring)

Taehyung's phone began to ring.

''I will be right back babe...!'' He said leaving.

''What was THAT about? He is such a tease!!'' you mumbled to yourself as you went to take a shower.

''What?I can't do it hyung! I love her! I don't wanna break her heart again!!! Lets just find another way...Please hyung!!!''

[A/N]

Happy birthday Kim Seok Jin oppa! Enjoy this day cuz its all for you....

생일 축하 해요.!

🍒💣Hello cherry bombs🍒💣

Thank you sooo much for helping me reach 1k reads for my previous book...

I owe you....

Btw, please vote