-18-

Y/N POV

''J and K'' Lisa's mom explained. I gasp.

Could it really be Jungkook who killed Lisa? But why would he do that? He is her BOYFRIEND.

''Aunty? Do you know where Jungkook is?'' I asked.

''Yeah. They are in Lisa's room. That poor little bunny is so heartbroken. He loves Lisa so much.''

''What do you mean by 'they'?''

''I meant some of his friends. I guess their names were Tae-hoo and Jin-min?''

I mentally facepalmed. Why are people so forgetful?

I tiptoed towards Lisa's room and sure enough Jungkook, Tae-hoo I mean Taehyung and Jimin were talking about something.

Jungkook's POV

I killed Lisa. Very impressive. Way to go Kookie bro. Lisa was only a toy since I badly wanted to keep eye on y/n for Namjoon hyung. Well. tbh, I didn't plan to kill her this soon. But she accidently found out what we were up to so.... I ''accidently'' had to kill her.

Flashback

''Hyung! How do we plan to kill y/n?'' I asked.

''I don't know. I plan not to do that kook.'' Said Namjoon hyung.

''What? Hyung, I did all that so that you can say you changed your mind? I thought you made Bangtan to kill y/n's family and that includes y/n. But now you are having second thoughts? Are you falling for her? Wow I am impressed!''

''Look. I don't know but something about her makes me not to do it.''

''I am confused ryt now. I am gonna hang up the phone. I will call you later hyung!'' I said as I hung up the phone.

''What happened to Namjoon hyung all of a sudden?'' I thought as I turn around. To my surprise, I saw Lisa standing with her arms folded. Her eyes were shooting daggers at me. I swear if looks could kill a person, I would already be dead.

''Hi honey!'' I said trying to act normal but that 'honey' part came out pretty louder than expected. Way to go kookie!

''What are that about?'' She asked Twitching.

''What was what about?'' I asked giving her my bunny smile.

''Oh puh-leese. What were you and your hyung talking about?'' She asked now death-glaring at me. I swear if looks could kill I- Oh wait I just said that before.

''We were talking about b-business.'' I said. Woow stuttering? Srsly kookie. Nice work.

''So killing y/n is your business huh? How dare you? Seems like you are the one of the guys who killed her parents too and her sister. Am I right?''

I denied but she held a familiar photo up to my face. How did she find that?

Lisa's flashback in the main flashback

I felt so lonely without y/n. I missed her so much. She was my BFF after all. Unknowinly, I went to the bedroom which me and kookie shared and that was also where all our photo albums were kept.

I had carefully sorted out mine and y/n's photos and kept them neatly in an album. I turned the pages over and saw how much fun we had together. That's when the whole shelf filled with photo albums came crashing on to the floor.

I quickly picked them up and placed them neatly again. Then one photo fell from inbetween the pages of one of Jungkook's albums. I picked it up and gasp.

A bunch of boys were posing while y/n's parents were dead beside them. One of them was JUNGKOOK.

End of lisa's flashback

Lisa stood there waiting for my answer. I had nothing to do but kill her. I slowly took out my knife which I always kept in case of an emergency and stabbed her on her chest.

After she fell dead on the ground, I carved my name ''JK'' on her stomach and left the scene.

End of main flashback

I explained all what happened to Taehyung and Jimin. Both Jimin and Taehyung congratulated me on my very first murder case.

Y/N POV

What??? These are the people who killed the rest of my family??? I couldn't believe it!!! I started to feel dizzy and according to Jungkook, they were trying to kill me too?

But what did I ever do to them. I couldn't believe what was happening. Taehyung was also a part of this. What if Namjoon kills me in my sleep?

UGH! My life was surrounded by 7 boys and I had nothing to do but die...

[A/N]

Oooo Y/n learns the truth...

A) Will she die?

or

B) Will she stay with Namjoon forever?

Comment what you think on line.