-15-💦

''When you try to forget someone,

You will only miss them even more...''

Y/N POV

Today was so awkward. I couldn't help it but Namjoon's look kept haunting me. I don't know if it was just me or if he was really upset about Tae holding me.

Speaking on Taehyung, he got kinda upset about my rejection but took it in calmly.

Flashback
"Even if  I dont love you romantically, I promise we can be best friends." I said.

"Oh okii...Glad to be bffs with ya." Said Tae smiling slightly and letting go of my waist.

We both parted our ways. I went to my bedroom while Taehyung went to his apartment.

End of flashback

Taehyung never came to my apartment. But I did hear some mumbles and sniffles coming from the door of doom. I really felt bad that I rejected him but it's better than accepting him and breaking his heart.

Namjoon didnt come home for lunch as he said so I was all alone all afternoon.

-Time Skip-

Soon it was dinner time, and still no namjoon. I am starting to go crazy ryt now. I miss him like hell. What is he doing? Does he have a girlfriend or something?

I started to feel kinda jealous. Ignoring every thought of mine, I went to sleep on the couch in the living room.

🔞🔞🔞

''Y/N, I don't know why but please break up with Taehyung.'' I woke up by a deep voice. Break u with Taehyung? Am I in a relationship with him???. ''I want you to myself. Your Love, Your body. Everything of you to myself. Please come to me.''

Namjoon. My heart began to beat so fast. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw the man I love staring at me. His eyes were full of tears, which were threatning to fall out.

''Who told you that I was in a relationship with Taehyung? I know it looked like something like that in the morning but it isn't. I love you Joonie! I am all yours.''

Namjoon gave me his big bear smile and leaned closer to kiss me. I felt his lips like butterfly wings. He kissed me passionately while our tongues were dancing joyfully. He slowly made his way to my jawline and collarbone leaving purple marks all over. I moaned at his actions. Realizing what I had done, I quickly covered my mouth with my hands cuz I feel these weird in producing these sounds.

''Don't stop it kitten! I wanna hear your lovely voice...'' said Namjoon seductively.

He slowly undressed me leaving me only in my bra and panty. I removed his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers.

-Back to normal POV-

Your pussy began to throb just seeing his massive clothes member. A clear bulge can be seen. You wanted him inside of you like soooo badly. Namjoon unhooked your bra and ripped your panties off. That fine lace. He first kissed your lips, then your collarbone, to your hips and finally your inner thighs. Without wasting a sec, He inserted one of his fingers in you. You gave a loud moan.

''So wet babygirl I barely touched you.'' Said Namjoon giving you a smirk. You moaned so loudly as he continued to finger you. Then he had a taste of your womanhood. Such good tongue techniques.

''You taste so good baby!'' he said licking his fingers.

''Daddy~ I want you!!!'' You whined not been able to be patient anymore.

''You have been a good girl, You will get what you want cuz baby, you deserve a treat.'' He positioned himself into your entrance and slowly entered inside you.

''Fuck Namjoon!'' You moaned as your body tried to adjust to his size. He began thrusting into you in different positions as continued to moan. A moaning mess.

''Namjoon.. I-......i-am gonna-......''

''Me t-too....'' he said as he released his load into you.

You both collapse on the couch to catch your breath. Namjoon leaned in and gave you another kiss.

''I love you y/n...''

Suddenly your phone began to ring. You saw the caller ID: Lisa's mom.

''Hello?''

''Y//n...Lisa is dead!''

[A/N]

Lisa is dead? *Death glares at the author who now sips tea.*

Only a FEW chapters more....and i feel like this book is turning into a mess. If it is then don't worry cuz everything will be explained in the chapters ahead, and sorry if this smut is not detailed and stuff cuz i didn't write smut for like months and i seemed to forget how everything goes. I really felt uneasy while writing this...

Also,

Is it wrong to get feelings for a person who you haven't met or seen but texted with you for a day?