CHAPTER-1

Author's POV

Yang Y/n, an ordinary , introverted yet a happy and a cheerful girl.

She had it all. Everything she ever wished for.

A happy family, positive surroundings, an understanding bestfriend.

Above all , that one person she loved with all her heart. That person who had her heart.

Kim Namjoon, Y/n 's boyfriend . He was soft , handsome , gentle yet passionate .

Even though they had similar personalities, they complemented each other in little things.

A Year ago when Y/n confessed her feelings just to let him know, she came in for a big surprise she ever received in her life. The man who she loved so dearly reciprocated her feelings. When he said he also liked her for a long time then , their friendship of two years turned into a beautiful relationship. And now here they are the most compatible and adorable couple the college has ever seen. A relationship every couple there, looks up to and jealous of.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a warm feeling surrounding me . The feeling I absolutely feel lucky to enjoy. Namjoon is still asleep . I really love the way he looks so peaceful while asleep. I smiled to myself wondering how could he be that cute literally every time I see him. I moved in attempt to loosen his arms on me to get up. "Stay" ,he says pulling me closer to him. I nuzzled up to him , hugging him tighter.
"Morning ", I said.
As if he woke up to my voice he scrunched his nose and looked at me. "Ah, Y/n you woke me up".

" Yah, you would have woken up sooner or later. Why are you blaming me?". I whined at him.

" Ok , ok", he pulled me to kiss my forehead and then gave a little peck on my lips to which I smile instantly. This man really has his ways to calm me down . Well, the ways I love.

Namjoon's POV

" Now let's get up or we'll be late to the class", she said as struggled out of my grip .
I let her go even though I didn't want to .She was really cute a moment ago whining. It is one of the many things I love about her. Leaving me behind she made her way to the bathroom. With no choice I decided to water my bonsai until she came out.

We both got ready and ate together.

As I still haven't got my driver's license I couldn't take out my car. My driver was on leave so we took bus to the college.

When we reached, Y/n said " Joon , shall we go on a date today?".

I was a bit surprised as she rarely asks me to take her out on a date .

"Sure, yes ,baby but why so suddenly?"

" It is just that there are only 9 months till we graduate and you will have to join your father's company. Though we still be together ,we may not have the time we have now".

I smiled, " I am so happy you asked. We will go on a lot of dates , Y/nah".

She nodded in response. " I love you , Y/n , so much", I said looking at her.

She gave me her biggest smile as she pulled me into a hug.

"Bye Joon, see you later".

I waved at her. She rarely says I love you back. I don't know why she does it but I find her inability to say it back adorable . She never leaves a chance to show me her love though. I know she loves me .Though we developed feelings for each other at the same time, she claims she liked me first as she confessed first. It is quite playful of her.

I left to my class thinking of the date I take her on later today.

---------------------------------------------------------
HEY FELLOW ARMY!!

I love writing . But it is my first time writing a fanfiction.

Let me know if I made any mistakes. I really hope you'll all like it.

-- Bangtangirl :)