CHAPTER-5

TIME SKIP -2 YEARS

Y/N'S POV

It's been two years I left. I left every thing I love and came here. I ran away, because I couldn't face him, but I couldn't escape from his thoughts. I don't know if I still love him, even if I do I won't agree to it. But I can't forget him. Nor can I forget what he did. I want to forget but I just can't. I heard it that day. I heard him scream the day I left. I heard him say he loved me. I heard him say he'll wait for me. Hearing him made me want to stay, yet I still walked forward, yet I pretended not to hear.

My initial days here were miserable. I couldn't adjust in the place I hated to come. I was alone. I couldn't bring myself to trust anyone. Even now I don't. I became cold. I had no emotions left. Nothing made me laugh or smile. Nothing could break me even further. I  would have cut my ties in Korea if it wasn't for Soo yeon. She came to see me twice in this period of time. she called me often to make sure I talk. when I  talked I just talked. Nothing about me I told. The last time I opened up was before coming here to Soo Yeon. I never talked about how miserable I was. I never talked how broken I was. I never talked about how much I missed him. I stopped expressing. I stopped reacting. I stopped believing in love. After I graduated here I only worked. I was professional. No strings tied. I was interested in nothing. I desired nothing. Love? It was long lost. Money? I don't care. Happiness? I don't want it. I just worked to divert myself. Doing that I reached here in only a year. An important employee in my company. A decision maker. The one everyone trusts. The one everyone fears. They call me cold. A woman with no emotions. 

I made my way to office after an uncomfortable weekend. I don't enjoy weekends anymore . There is no work to do.  I saw people greeting me , as usual  just nodded at them. As I was about to go to my office, I was called by my boss. I went into his office.

" Sit down, Miss Yang, I need to discuss about something with you".

"Yes , sir".

" As we talked about earlier, I decided to try out with the Kim company"

" Glad you considered, sir"

" It was because of you and also they are good".

" Yes , sir"

Kim companies, Namjoon's company. Although I broke up with him, I couldn't help admiring the way he was running the company. I saw them grow international. I recommended his company when our company was talking about a project to be done in Korea. 

"I am going to talk to the representatives of their company today. If it goes well I will be talking to you, Miss Yang".

" Yes , sir."

NEXT DAY

" Y/n , can you come to  my office now?"

I got up as I put down my phone and walked towards my boss's office.

" Excuse me , sir . Can I come in?"

He nodded so I went in sat down.

" Miss Y/n , we have a good news."

"What is it ,sir?"

" The project is on with Kim companies, we decided to work together with them ."

" That's is a nice thing to hear sir. I think it will be good"

" And I want to be sure it goes well , so-"

" So what , sir?".

Something inside me was telling this wasn't going to end good, at least for me.

"So I want you to go to Korea with our employees who were selected to go there."

" But , why me?"

" Because you are the most trusted employee of ours and you were the one who told us about them."

Hell with the trust. I won't give in.

" No sir , I can't . I have many things to do"

" Miss Y/n . We got that all sorted. You will not have any projects besides this."

" Sir, can't I work on this project from here?"

To Korea after two years and that to Namjoon's company. Hell no.

" No , Y/n. you have to . For our company."

I have no excuse to say. 

" Ok sir. I guess I will."

" Thank you, Miss Y/n. We don't know how much time will this take. But you will have to stay there until the project completes."

" Yes, sir", I said totally lost.

I can't do any thing now. I have to go . After two years. It is like going face to face with my fears again.

TIME SKIP- NEXT WEEK.

I landed in Korea . I was feeling so nervous on my entire journey. I was with two of our company's employees. I felt weird to be back here again. To the same place where I exactly left him. We actually had to go to our hotel, but as our flight was delayed and it was almost our meeting time. So we decided to go directly to the company. I know I had to face Namjoon sooner or later but I wasn't ready now. I wished he didn't come to the company today. I knew that was a bizarre wish, because he knew we would be coming , although he didn't knew it was me . On my way I called Soo yeon. She already knew I was coming . I only told her. I let her know I landed and I was going to his company.

" Y/n , when will your meeting end?".

" I don't know . Maybe , with introduction and all I  think I will be out in two hours, why?".

"I'll pick you up".

" No , don't. I will go by myself"

" Y/n". She started whining.

" I said no . Don't even dare".

" Ok" she sounded angry.

" We are almost there. I'll talk to you later."

" Ok . Y/n ah , fighting!!".

"Bye". 

My heart was beating so fast. I was so tensed. I didn't want to see him so fast. I wanted to prepare myself first. We walked into the company. There were a bunch of people to welcome us. They showed us the way. We made our way to the meeting room.

" Please take your seat . I will let Mr. Kim now you arrived.", a man said. I guess he is Namjoon's secretary. Just a few minutes. I will be facing him. I shouldn't let my emotions show on my face. That was easy for me as I was doing that for two years. Yet I was scared. I was scared I would cry. that was the last thing I wanted to do now. Then I saw him enter through the door. I really couldn't decode my emotions. I then nudged myself saying it was professional. 

"Y/n". He said not loudly but it hearable. He looked surprised. I moved further as he also came forward. I bowed to him.

" I am Yang Y/n, Mr. Kim. We are here for the project and I am the representative from Start company".

 I said as I extended my hand to him. He didn't speak a word . He bowed back to me and shook my hand. He looked into my eyes for a moment. I couldn't take it. So I looked away and said with no emotion showing on my face. 

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim. Shall we procced?".

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY FELLOW ARMY!!

How are you doing??

I hope you liked this part. If you come by, please make your presence felt.

Leave a comment.

Lots of love.  :)  BYE!!