CHAPTER-16

NAMJOON'S POV

This thing came as a shock to me. Man, Soo Yeon getting married is a big thing. I can't even tell how happy I feel now. We were all happy. Y/n was literally glowing with happiness. She still held my hand. I know it wasn't intentional , but it gave me butterflies. We agreed to spend this night in their home.

After everyone calmed down, I went to Soo Yeon.

" How do you feel?", I asked smiling.

" Are you kidding me? I never felt this happy, Namjoon. I am so damn excited to share my life with him."

" Awe, come here. Soo Yeon ah I am so happy for you. You definitely deserve the world.", I hugged her tightly.

" Yah, what are you doing with my fiance?", Jungkook came to us.

" What?"

" Why are you hugging her?", he said.

" Can't I do it?" , I hugged her again. I could see him burning with jealousy.

" Yah, Namjoon."

" Okay, okay. Calm down. She is like my sister.", it took that guy a minute to understand it.

" Oh, I guess that was why Y/n wasn't reacting.", it did not took him long to realize he messed up.

Y/n was literally glaring at him.

" You were saying something Jungkook. Want to say that again?", she said rolling her sleeves up.

Jungkook immediately, walked to Soo Yeon grabbing her hand acting as if he was scared.

We all burst into laughter. We chatted for a long time, then decided to sleep.

"So where do you want us to sleep?", Y/N asked.

" Me and my soon to be wife will sleep in the same room so you both will have to sleep in the other one."

" Seriously, Jungkook. Are you aware that you are basically messing with me?"

" So what if I am?", he said mocking Y/n.

" Oh god, you both radiate such sibling energy", Soo Yeon stopped them for a while.

" Calm down kids. I have a solution. Jungkook and Soo Yeon will sleep in the same room of course. Y/n, you sleep in the other bed room. For me, I like this couch better.", I said sitting on the couch.

" But-"
I interrupted soo Yeon and said,"No buts Soo Yeon. You both are engaged and we won't come in your way today."

They nodded and went into their room. Me and Y/n were left alone.It seemed less awkward now.

" Namjoon will you be okay?"

" Ofcourse I will. Sleep tight Y/n."

" Night, Namjoon".

I don't know if she can sleep or not. But I am definitely not gonna sleep tonight. That moment with Y/n is driving me crazy. Does she even realise what she does to me. It felt so right at that moment.

NEXT MORNING

We all were ready to shop for their wedding. It was on Wednesday. Two days from now. I don't know why it was so soon but we were all excited. We somehow managed to wear the clothes of Soo Yeon and Jungkook. There was a knock at the door. Soo Yeon went to open the door while we were wearing our coats.

" Oh, Cha Young unnie. Is something wrong?".

It was a woman with a little boy.

" Nothing's wrong, but can you look after Hyeon until after noon. I need to get to the hospital soon. My mother in law is ill."