CHAPTER-6

NAMJOON'S POV

I was waiting for the employees from start company. They insisted on coming here directly as they didn't want to waste time. My secretary, Soekjin informed me that they arrived and were in meeting room. We both made our way to the meeting room. I walk into the room and look around. "Y/n". Y/n , it is Y/n . yes , she is here. I was so shocked I couldn't speak. I wanted to ask why she was here .I wanted to ask many things. Before I ask we both moved forward simultaneously.

"I am Yang Y/n ,Mr. Kim . I am the representative from Start company." That definitely broke my heart. She gave me a strike introducing so formally. We shook hands. I just kept looking at her. We locked eyes for a moment . But then she looked away and asked us to proceed.

We sat around the table. I was in the middle. She and her colleagues sat to my left while two of my employees sat to my right . They were facing each other.

" It is good to have you here. We will work hard together", said one of my employee.

" I hope we will", she said. She sounded cold but so confident. I hope she was doing good. I hope she was well all this time. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to tell her I still love her. I wish I could tell how much I missed her. I can't . I have no right to speak. But I can't help being happy that she is beside me. I was thinking all these things when meeting was going on. We talked our ideas ,next step and the things each parties needed to know. She looked so intimidating. And of course beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her.

" I hope you trust us Miss Y/n", said our employee Mr. Choi.

" I am sorry , Mr. Choi. But I do not trust people. I hope you earn yours, while we work together."

" We definitely will, Miss Y/n".

She smiled slightly. I know the exact reason why she was like that. Me . I am the reason. I broke her. I snapped out of my thoughts when she called me.

" Mr. Kim , I wanted to ask you about something."

" Yes?"

" Can I ask you where can I work? Like, Where is my office?"

" I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable ,Miss Y/n. But since we have to work together, you will be having a desk in my office".

" It would be alright if it is for my work Mr. Kim. Thank you for the thought."

I smiled slightly.

" Mr. Kim, my colleagues will start working today, while I start it from tomorrow as they will have to send some emails back to our office."

" Yes, Miss Y/n"

" If everything was made clear to all of us . Shall we end this meeting?"

Everyone nodded and walked towards the door.

We were walking out, then I saw Soo yeon coming towards us with a big smile. She smiled at me as she engulfed Y/n in a big hug. I couldn't see Y/n face but I understood she was hesitating a bit ,but she finally gave in. I wanted to watch Y/n for some more time so I stayed there. They finally broke their hug .

" I told you not to come , Soo yeon"

" I thought you won't be fine, so I came."

" What do you think I am , a baby? Why would I not be fine. I am fine."

" Fine madam, I just wanted to see you, so now stop acting up . Be a good girl."

I guess some things won't change at all. Even though I could sense Y/n changed, they were still bickering. My heart felt kind of light as I watched them .They were distracted as one of her colleagues came to her.

"Miss Y/n, I am sorry but we need you right now. The emails are messed up."

" What happened? Anyways I am coming."

" Thank you, Miss Y/n"

" Soo yeon ah, stay here or you can go if you want."

" Y/n , I will definitely wait" . Soo yeon chuckled.

" Okay , then . I will come back soon . Stay here." She glanced at me as she walked with her colleague.

Soo yeon came to me as soon as Y/n left.

" Namjoon ah , are you okay?"

" I don't know. I don't think so."

" Sorry , I didn't give you a heads up. "

" It is definitely alright. I understand. You did so much for me anyway. "

After Y/n left, Soo yeon often visited and called me to check on me. Thanks to her even if I am not fine, I was at least sane.

" What the hell are you talking? I am your friend. I wouldn't have left you."

I chuckled as I saw her all worked up.

" By the way , how is your boyfriend doing? When will you let me see him?"

" He is more than fine. I guess you will see him soon. You see, I am a bit protective of him." she laughed.

" Soo yeon, are you for real?" I asked her sarcastically.

" No, I am just kidding."

" Soo yeon , I know I have no right, but can I ask you something". She nodded in response.

" I think Y/n changed a lot . Am I correct?'

" You are right , Namjoon. She did change. A lot. She isn't her anymore. She doesn't open up . She won't tell me but I know that all her feelings are bottled up inside. She doesn't cry. As for me I saw her crying before she left. She hides her emotions. I know how hard she tries. She is a hell of a workaholic now. I hope she changes back to at least a bit of herself since she is back here."

As I was about to say something Y/n came back. She did not spare a glance at me.

" I am done. Can we go now?"

" Ah , yes. See you later Namjoon. Bye"

I waved at her and saw them go until I couldn't see them any more. I can't believe Y/n changed this much. I thought she would be okay without an asshole like me. She was never fine . She suffered even after leaving. I was the reason she couldn't trust people. I was the reason she hides her emotions. I was the reason she couldn't believe in love anymore. I do want her back. But the only thing I want now is her to be happy. I want her to be happy. I want her to be herself again. I don't what I should do . But I am ready to do anything to see her happy again. Even if I am not beside her. I love you Y/n.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HEY FELLOW ARMY!!

I am not sure about the ending of this part. I felt like something is incomplete.

I know this this sounds selfish but I still hope you like this part.

Leave a comment. Let me know if something is wrong.

Lots of loveee!!

-Bangtangirl :)