CHAPTER-3

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

"What?" 

"I cheated on you", he said it again. As I pulled myself away from him, I saw his tears.

"Joon, tell me you are joking. It isn't funny. Please tell me it is a prank". I said still hoping it wasn't true. No, it wasn't. Right? He can't do that. He was lying. Maybe it was a prank. The next thing I knew, he was on his kneels in front of me. He was crying.

" I am not lying Y/n. I did a mistake."

I couldn't believe this was happening. Everything was so good until yesterday. This can't be true. Before I even knew my tears were falling. I didn't know what to do.

" I was drunk Y/n . I didn't know what I was doing. When I realized, it already happened. It wasn't intentional."

He kept on explaining. I was at loss of words. When I found my voice again. I asked still crying.

" Why are you telling me this now? You should have hidden it.". I didn't even knew what I was talking. I knew it shouldn't be hidden. He told me himself. I was so angry. 

" I didn't want to lie and betray you."

" This isn't any less of a betrayal Namjoon, you slept with an other woman while you are still in a relationship with me. To be precise a happy one. We were so happy Namjoon. Why did you do it?"

" It was a mistake . I was drunk."

He kept saying those things. He kept repeating . I couldn't hold myself back any more.

" How was she Namjoon? Was she good? Do you like her?"

"Y/n what are you talking? I love you. Only you. You know it."

Yes , I knew it . He loved me. Yet I asked those questions. 

" Who is she?". He looked at me . His eyes were red and wet. 

"Y/n-".

" You know what?  No don't even tell me. I don't want to hear. "

With that I got up. I walked into our shared bed room and slammed the door on him. I heard his steps coming close. He called my name repeatedly. He said he was sorry. He banged the door. He asked me to talk to him. I was quiet. I had nothing to talk. I knew everything I had to know, including the fact that he still loved me. Tears were still falling. This whole situation was so unreal. I could see my relationship breaking apart. I was breaking apart. I didn't know what to do. Bangs slowed down. I only heard muffled sniffs. I didn't know if he deserved this. but I don't know what else I could do. The only thing clear was that he broke my trust. That trust which played an important role in our relationship. I thought he wouldn't hurt me. I know it was a mistake. In the end it still did hurt me. I don't know what will happen. I didn't know what hurt me the most the fact that he cheated or that he still told me rather than hiding it. He said he loved me. I know he did . This pain and confusion were killing me. So I just wanted to cry my heart out. Once they dry out I'll think what I should do.

NAMJOON'S POV

That's it . I told her. No more secrets. There's only pain left and that is what we both were feeling right now. I deserved this. She did not. She only loved me. She trusted me. I was an asshole . I broke her heart . Yet she refused to believe it . She cried. I couldn't bear it. I couldn't stop them this time. Because it was me who made her cry. She was right . We were  happy. Very happy. I was happy that I was the reason she smiled. Now I saw her breaking down because of me. Ever since I loved her my only goal was to make her happy. Tables turned. I love her. It broke my heart when she asked if I liked that woman. I sat beside the door of our bedroom. We were a door apart. I told her I  was sorry. How did I even say that to her. I don't know what will happen. Whatever happens I knew I deserved that. But I wasn't ready. I can't let her go. I heard the door unlocking . I stood up immediately. I saw her coming out, pulling her suitcase behind  her. I looked at her. All I could see in her eyes were pain. 

" Y/n ah , where are you going?".

" I am going.", she said robotically.

" Y/n , where ever you are going please don't go. Please Y/n don't leave me . I love you. I am really sorry. I am-"

" I can't stay".

" Y/n , please forgive me." I knew I didn't had the right to ask her that. I didn't even had the right to ask her not to go. I deserve this . Yet I couldn't process the fact she was going.

" I don't know if I can forgive you. Eventually maybe I'll forgive you. But I can't forget what you did to me. What you did to us. I can forgive you ,but I can' t forget. I have to leave."

"No , Y/n please" I begged.

We both were crying. Tears in her eyes she looked at me for the one last time.

" I loved and trusted you. Kim Namjoon , our relationship ends here. Goodbye"

As if she was recording the time of my death, she called out my name for the last time and walked out. Even though I knew it was going to end this way , I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to let her go. I wasn't ready to end it this way. I couldn't bring myself to stop her. Yet I let her go. I didn't want to but I had to. I was ashamed. She said she loved me. I was ashamed. She trusted me.  I let her go with a nasty scar in her heart. All I was left with was emptiness. 

---------------------------------------------------------HEY FELLOW  ARMY!!

Thank you for commenting on the last part. I hope you will continue to help me. I hope you liked the part.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

                                         --- Bangtangirl:)