CHAPTER- 4

Y/N'S POV

After I cried my heart's content, I couldn't stay there. It felt weird. The place I always felt home was no longer the same. The person I loved no longer seemed same. He was like a stranger to me. I wanted to get out. I packed things hurriedly rather angrily. I unlocked the door. I saw Namjoon sitting beside the door. I pulled my suit case out. He was in such a state that I couldn't bear seeing him like that. I can't exactly say I am the victim here. Because we both were suffering. Yet I can't stay. I don't feel the same. I am insecure now. I couldn't bring my self to trust him. I still love him. I can't deny that. I didn't want to do this. But I had to. I broke up while looking at him one last time. I walked out. I didn't know what to do next. I immdiately thought of Soo Yeon. I asked her to pick me up. I went to Soo yeon's apartment. She was kind of grumpy that I called her so early in the morning. But when she  saw me there with my suit case she looked worried. Yet she didn't ask any questions. I was very thankful for that. Once we reached the house she made me a hot coffee exactly what I needed then.

" Want to talk it out? It's okay Y/n you know you can tell me every thing."

I told her every thing. I needed someone to talk. I couldn't bear it anymore. I wondered how he was coping up. It was bizarre to think about him in this kind of a situation. 

" Namjoon! He really did that? Are you sure?"

I nodded trying hard not to cry again. She was a friend of him too.

" I can't believe it. How can he do such a thing to you?".

" He said it was unintentional. He did not do it on purpose."

" Why are you speaking up for him
Y/n?"

Yes, why was I bothering to defend him.

" He still did it Y/n. Do you understand?"

" I do. Soo yeon"

" So what did you do?"

" I broke up and left".

" Ok take your time to think. I  am going out for groceries. I'll come back very soon.

What is left to think. I don't see a future anymore. It hurts. It hurts like hell. All I could remember or hear was Namjoon asking me to stay. He was begging me to stay. I wanted to forgive him. I didn't know how. Even if I do I can't forget this.

SOO YEON'S POV

What the hell was happening? How could Namjoon do that? Of course I know it was a mistake. He wasn't that type. I wanted to confront  him, but this wasn't the right time. Both need some time alone. I gave an excuse to get out of the apartment. We all needed sometime alone. I couldn't believe this happened when there were more 8 months to go till we graduate. How will they face each other. They were already having a hard time managing college, Now this.

As I expected they couldn't face each other. Both looked miserable. As a person who shipped them so hard, this was hard to me. I couldn't even imagine the pain they were going through. Y/n was a complete mess. Now, there were no emotions on her face. She looked so cold. That scared the hell out of me. I don't want her to be like this. She wasn't the person to ask help. Even if she can't do it, she doesn't lean on. She always tried to solve things her self. This wasn't the kind of situation to solve. We can't solve it. We have to go through it together. I am afraid that she would insist on doing it alone. I hope she doesn't take any drastic decision. Meanwhile Namjoon wasn't doing good either. I had a class with him today. I talked to him.

"Namjoon ."

" Hey, Soo yeon".

" How are you doing?"