CHAPTER-12

NAMJOON'S POV

"I will come", she said. I was utterly surprised.

"Y/n, are you sure you wanna come?"

"Yes"

" With me?", I said still not believing.

"Yes, I want to come with you."

"Okay. So we will be going tomorrow". I guess I sounded happy.

"How long will we be gone? I mean to pack my things."

"I guess 2 to 3 days. Or a maximum of 5 days."

"Did you buy  tickets for the plane?"

"I did for both of us , just in case if you came."

"Namjoon, I am really coming."

"Yes, I heard. But I am still flustered"

"I will see you tomorrow then. Message me the time you will be coming."

"Okay. Bye Y/n"

It took me time to process the whole thing. Y/n with me on a trip to my hometown. I definitely did not expect her to agree this fast. She is coming on her own will.

NEXT MORNING

I was waiting for Y/n to come down as she said she will be in five. There she was with her whole hair tied in a high bun in which she looked gorgeous. I went forward to take the luggage she bought with her. Seokjin helped me keep her luggage in the car. Seokjin came to see us off at the airport. We got into the car , I held out my hand to her looking at her. She held it after contemplating for a while. I loved holding her hand. It may have looked so bold of me but I was trembling inside. 

We sat waiting for our plane to arrive. I looked at Y/n, she was thinking something intensely. I wonder what she was thinking about. We haven't talked since we came to the airport.

"Namjoon", she called me suddenly.

"Yes"

"I have been thinking about it. Can't we get along?"

"What do you mean Y/n?"

"Can't we be friends again?"

"I don't know Y/n. But maybe we can try, if that is what you want."

" I want to do that."

I nodded. We were called to board the flight. I know we can't be friends after all this we went through. I wanted to do what she wanted. I will let her consider me as a friend. We were received as soon as we reached Ilsan. We were going to stay in our guest house. I called my dad saying we got here. We went into the guest house to freshen up first. I showed Y/n her room.

"Hey Y/n did you give that gift to Soo Yeon"

" I asked her to come to the apartment to take it"

"Good ,I asked Jungkook to collect them from Seokjin"

" Or else we would have got to hear their bickering". I smiled.

" Y/n, you should go freshen up. We will go to the office, here after you are done." She nodded and went to her room.

Y/n came into the living room after she got ready. I picked up my phone as I saw my dad calling me.

" Dad, we are coming to the office now."

"Namjoon-ah I am not feeling that well. We will do this tomorrow. You will be staying here for sometime anyway."