Chapter 32: Committment w/ Confusion

Chris P.o.v 
I was woken up in the middle of the night by a loud cry from the baby monitor and I looked out the time to see that it was 2:30 in the morning so I got up without waking up Brooklyn and headed down the hall to Amoni's room and turned on the lamp light.
Amoni: ( crying and hollering )
Me: awwwnn come here mamas ( picks her up and kisses her face ) what's wrong with my baby ( starts to rock her )
Amoni: ( still crying )
Me: Mmm I wonder..( smells her behind and jerks back ) whheeewww no wonder you're crying...let's get you cleaned up stinka
Then I laid her down on the changing bed and changed her diaper and managed to cheer her up by singing to her and I made her a warm yet cool bottle of milk to help her sleep  and rocked in the rocking chair as I fed her....I looked up at the time to see that it was 3:00 am and I looked towards the door and seen Brooklyn standing there leaning against the door frame smiling at us.
Me: what?? ( smiles )
Brooklyn: ( smiles ) nothing...just admiring you two....my perfect little family
Me: ( chuckles softly)
Brooklyn: I can't believe that we're parents
Me: I know right ( looks down at Amoni ) how do you feel
Brooklyn: well besides the changes with my body and the challenges of becoming a new parent....I feel amazing...because I have you and our little Angel ( smiles )
Me: ( smiles ) come here
Brooklyn: ( walks over to him )
Me: ( pulls her face towards him and kisses her lips )
Brooklyn: ( kisses back ) mmmm
Me: I love you baby
Brooklyn: I love you more Christopher Brown ( looks into his eyes smiling )
After Amoni was fast asleep I placed her back into her crib and placed a blanket on her then me and Brooklyn got back in bed and she laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep together.
       ( LATER THAT AFTERNOON )

Tia P.o.v
It's been a while since we had a girls day and honestly it was well needed. The first thing we did was a nice spa day then we went shopping for ourselves plus we went with Lhani and helped her with looking for a bridal dress including the bridesmaids dresses and now we are chilling at a pizza parlor that had a lovely retro theme to it.

Sephora: this feels really good to do Miah: yeah it really has been a long time ( sighs then smiles a lil ) Me: yeah I really needed this Asia: oh yeah after what happened in the past few weeks

Miah: yeah it really has been a long time ( sighs then smiles a lil )
Me: yeah I really needed this
Asia: oh yeah after what happened in the past few weeks....how are you and Trey
Me: much better ( smiles ) it feels better to get things off my chest especially about my past
Brooklyn: speaking of the past...my ex girlfriend Nai was at Lhani and Keith's engagement party
Lhani: wait a damn minute ( shakes her head )
Sephora: you mean Naomi Naomi !!!....the controlling ex
Brooklyn: yes and she sexually harassed me anddd........
Miah: Annddddd !!?!?!?
Brooklyn: I smacked her ( drinks soda )
Asia: you about unleash a demon
Brooklyn: well wth was I supposed to do
Me: you did the right thing and how did Chris take it
Brooklyn:......( looks down)
Lhani: ahhh damn
Sephora: here we go again
Miah: Brookie !!!
Me: please don't make the same mistake I did please don't
Brooklyn: okay okay I'll tell him
   Then we continue to talk while we ate our pizzas and laughed more than we ever did before.
               ( 2 HOURS LATER )

Ar'mon P.o.v
    I heard a car door shut which means Asia was home which is perfect timing for I had just finished making a warm bubble bath for us....I had an early surprise for her since our 3 year anniversary was coming up soon...I heard the door opening and I had two glasses sitting on the table one for me filled with Champagne and one with her cranberry apple juice for her and our baby...as soon as she walked in she gasped and smiled from ear to ear as she seen the scented candles and the shopping bags from very expensive stores and some pink roses for her then she looked back at me.
Asia: baby what is all of this
Me: think of this as an early anniversary gift ( smiles ) how was your day ( hands her the glass )
Asia: awwnn baby ( smiles then takes the glass ) my day went well with the girls ( takes a sip )
Me: good and now ( pulls her close ) I get to have you all to myself ( kisses her lips )
Asia: ( kisses back ) you sure do papi
    Then I picked her up causing her to laugh and I took her upstairs and she started to tear up a little when she seen the rose petals on the bed spelling out " I ❤️ U" with rose petals and candles leading towards the bubble bath. 
Asia: baby you didn't have to do all this
Me: I wanted to baby...you're my Queen my everything and you're carrying our child...you deserve the world baby..and I'm not going to lose you again ( looks into her eyes ) I love you Asia
Asia: I love you too Ar'mon ( smiles then kisses his lips )
   Then we got undressed and got into the bathtub together and enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the evening.
            ( LATER THAT NIGHT )

Miah P.o.v
   I didn't want to worry my girls about what's been going on because things seemed to be going good so far.....however me and Quincy been arguing a lot lately over the little things in the house or over the serious matter of our relationship...we slept in separate bedrooms twice already and he's been hanging a lot with some of his old college buddies and his personality has shifted and I know something seems off about him.....it was about 4:00 in the morning when Quincy came in stumbling over his feet and laughing drunkenly swaying from side to side until he saw me.
Quincy: hiiiii babbyyy ( burps ) wh-what yo-youuu doing up so lates ( snickers)
Me: waiting for you ( looks over at him )
Quincy: you know I can always come back baabyyy ( stumbles a lil ) i will always be right..back here to youuu
Me: ( gets up ) you're obviously drunk so I think you should sleep it off in the guest room ( walks up to him ) why in the hell you smell like perfume that's not mine
Quincy: I dooo ( sniffs ) whoops ( laughs a lil ) Evette got meeee ( sits back in the recliner)
Me: WHO TF IS EVETTE !!!
Quincy: babe babe shhhhh ( smiles a lil ) why are y-you screaming
Me: Quincy who tf is Evette !! ( starts to tear up )
Quincy: ( sighs loudly) my bittchhh...that's my bitch on the side ( laughs a lil )
Me: so you're cheating on me ( balls up her fist )
Quincy: no no nooooo baabyyy I'm not ( gets up and walks towards her )
Me: you're such a bad liar when your drunk ( crying ) THATS A FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR NECK Q !!! ( pushes him away )
Quincy: Evett-Miah !! I-( gco )
Me: Did you just call me Evette !!
Quincy: b-baaabyy please..I'm sorry ( grabs her hand )
Me: ( smacks him hard then grabs my keys and coat)
    I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing....seems like my love life is not going well as I thought it would...I was crying as Quincy tried to pull me back to him but I was going for it for my heart was ripped out my chest and once I got in my car I locked the door and started to pull out the driveway as he tried to open my passenger side of the door....If I could just go back and turn back the tides......would all of this be different.....I couldn't take it no more nor do I care for love at the moment but I was driving towards the place that I least expected.
                ( 2 HOURS LATER )

Me: ( breathes in and out while tearing up a lil then knocks on the door ) please...please be here....
??: ( opens the door scratching his head ) Miah!?!? What are yo-( gco )
Me: ( starts to cry again) Trey just hold me please....I can't !! I don't wanna feel this pain anymore!!!
Trey T: okay okay ( pulls her into his arms ) did he hurt you ?!?!
Me: only the place in my chest that I used to call a heart ( breaks down more )
Trey T: ( holds her close ) I got you...I promise
Me: I feel like I can't breathe ( hands start to shake a lil ) idk why I came here I'm sorry may-maybe I should g-( gco )
Trey: we don't have to talk about it ( kisses her forehead) you know I'm here for you no matter what
    Then he took me to the guest room which was right across the hall from his room where he laid next to me  and let me cry in his arms and soon I became exhausted and fell asleep...................
.
.
.
.
TBC.