Ch 12: A Mother's Rage

Brooklyn P.o.v
3 hours....it's been 3 hours of waiting and the waiting is torture....especially for Lhani...She's been crying ever since we got here. The cops had came and got Chloe crazy ass and put her in rehab due to the fact she was going through some things. I been trying to stay calm but I couldn't knowing my god child is in the state of matter fighting for her life. Then I got up and headed down to the cafeteria to get my mind off things.
( AT THE CAFE )

Once I got down there I had bought a small sandwich with chips and an ice tea and sat at the table by myself and ate some of my sandwich until I felt someone hand touch my shoulder and I seen Chris.
Chris: ( sits down in front of her ) how are you holding up
Me: ( looks down ) not good Chris
Chris: Brooke I just wanna sa-(gco )
Me: I don't wanna hear it Chris ( sniffs )
Then I got up and threw away my trash and starts to walk back upstairs until Chris grabbed my arm and pulls me close and started to hit his chest trying to fight him until I broke out into tears.
Chris: I'm sorry Brookie I'm sorry for bringing this much pain in your heart I really do love you and for you only I'm trying to change for the better
Me: ( look up in tears ) do you really mean that
Chris: lemme show you ( kisses her lips )
Me: ( kisses back )
At that moment I felt like the whole world dissolved around us and he had wrapped his arms around my waist until I felt a funny feeling and I ran out of Chris arms to the closes women's bathroom and threw up once I reached the bathroom stall then I heard Chris voice outside the bathroom door until he opened the door and walked into the women's bathroom and grabbed a damped paper towel and placed it on my forehead once he laid me in his arms and he didn't care if anyone else walked in.
.
.
.
.
My P.o.v
So much fear and pain as my heart races as the same images repeating in my head and the sound of the gun going off and the blood....so much blood I can't take it lord I want my baby back...I cried harder as Keith held me in his arms as he too was shedding tears as well. Then all of a sudden Trey,Miah, Asia and Ar'mon walked in.
Trey: we heard what happened
Asia: yeah it's going on social media
Me: Oh my God...that means -( gco )
The Game: WHERES MY DAUGHTER !!!
Nurse: sir ima need you calm down before I call security
Me: Jayceon !!!
The Game: ( walks in ) WHERES MY DAMN DAUGHTER!!
Me: Why do you care !! You were never there !!
The Game: I'm here now !!
Me: leave Jayceon !!
The Game: Im going to get full custody of my daughter!!!
Me: you will do no such thing !!
The Game: ( grabs her arm furiously ) you wanna bet babygirl
Keith: ( punches him ) KEEP YA FUCKING HANDS OFF MY WOMAN !!
Suddenly a fight broke out in the middle of the hallway until the boys split them up and suddenly the doctor came.
Doctor: is there a problem
Lucas: no doc not at all
Me: ( walks up to him ) how's my baby doctor
Doctor: she's a very strong little girl I'll give you that
Me: is she okay
Doctor: she's weak and we have her on life support right now but she will survive
Me: ( sighs ) thank you doc
Doctor: I'm just doing my job
Me: can we see her
Doctor: yes of course follow me
Keith: he needs to leave ( points to Jayceon )
The Game: she's my damn daughter
Me: you will never be her father !! You ruined my life !! You gave me a gift !! Keith has been a better father figure than you will ever be !!! I loved you !! But I was young and STUPID !! Now leave !!
The Game: ( backs away ) you'll see me again ( leaves )
Doctor : follow me
Then we walked into a room where a nurse was fixing her blood pack and other medications as she lays in bed and I began to cry a little as I sat next to the bed and I grabbed my baby's hand and cried more.
( 4 DAYS LATER )

Miah P.o.v
Me and the girls were with Lhani as she sat in the bed and fed Simone soup and thank god she was awake because if she didn't wake up they would have took her off life support sooner. Ar'mon and Trey went back on tour without me and Asia and Lhani hasn't heard from Jayceon in a while since their last argument and saying that he's going to take her to court for custody of Simone.
Lhani: I have to get outta here
Brooklyn: wym
Lhani: I'm going outta state.....away from all the madness
Me: what about Keith
Lhani: I won't tell him
Sephora: But Lhani -( gco )
Lhani: I will not put my child in harms way anymore!!! ( holds Simone in her arms )
Doctor: ( walks in ) am I interrupting something??
Tia: no doc please come in
Doctor: well I checked over any test we took and Simone is good to go home
Lhani: thank you doctor
Doctor: no problem I'll get some paperwork for you to sign
Lhani: thank you
Asia: where would you go
Lhani: To my mother up north
Me: you just up and leave Keith......and us
Lhani: please try to understand our of a mother's instinct
Sephora : ( hugs her ) do what you gotta do
Lhani: thank you ( hugs her back )
Me: lemme come with you to Washington
Lhani: you sure
Me: of course I insist ( smiles )
After Lhani signed some papers me, her and Simone got in my car we headed off to Lhani's crib for her and Simone to pack them a couple bags then I drove back to my house and packed a few bags and we got on the private jet and headed off to Washington.........TBC.