Introduction

Brooklyn P.o.v
It was 7:30 am and I was in my mini dance studio dancing to Summer Walker - Girls Need Love. Every morning I would wake up at this exact time, hit the showers, make my energy drink and head straight down here.

As I closed my eyes I was slowing down towards the end of the song I suddenly felt strong and warm arms wrapping around my waist moving to the beat with me then I felt small kisses being placed on my neck then I turned around to see Chris smiling ...

As I closed my eyes I was slowing down towards the end of the song I suddenly felt strong and warm arms wrapping around my waist moving to the beat with me then I felt small kisses being placed on my neck then I turned around to see Chris smiling down at me because believe it or not Chris was 5'7 or 5'8 I was literally 5'3 I'm fun size.
Chris: Morning baby
Me: morning ( smiles ) what you doing up so early
Chris: I got a call from my manager and he wants me to hit the studio early
Me: well what time will you be back ( wraps my arms around his neck )
Chris: well about 1:45 or 2:00
Me: alright...but before you go ( kisses him passionately ) lets have a little fun ( smirks )
Chris: you read my mind baby
Then he picks me up and held me up by my ass and took me upstairs to our room and had a little fun before he left for work.
.
.
My P.o.v ( Lhani )
As I was cooking breakfast I heard small footsteps come downstairs towards the kitchen and I suddenly smile as the door opens to my baby girl simone in her pjs wiping the sleepiness out of her eyes while holding her favorite stuff bear.
Simone: morning mommy
Me: morning my little caterpillar ( picks her up and puts her in her highchair ) would you like some pancakes,sausages, and some apple sauce with some of ur favorite juice
Simone: ywess mommy ( smiles )
As I was finishing breakfast, I heard a knock on the door so I turned off the stove and went to see who was at the door
Me: who is it ??
??: Lhani open up its me
Me: ( opens up ) Hey keith ( smiles )
Keith: Hey bestfriend ( kisses her forehead then hugs her )
Me and Keith been bestfriends since we were in middle school and our bond was even stronger by high school then I developed a crush on him...however he began to become distant and so did I and suddenly he became famous and its like he was gone....then somehow I met Jayceon Terrell Taylor who is know as The Game....we were in love and after a year I was pregnant at 20 years old...but when I told him that I was with child....he bounced and he never came back and suddenly he becomes this famous rapper that supposedly everyone loves and had some kids...but keith was there through my pregnancy and Simone birth and I named her after my grandmother who is a henson...my mother is Taraj P. Henson and my father is Michael Ealy and they met along their acting career and had fallen madly in love.
Keith: I smell food and where's SiSi
Me: ( laughs ) she's in the kitchen
Then he closes the door and we both walked back to the kitchen and as soon as Simone saw him, her eyes light up so bright she started the laugh and smile then Keith gave her a kiss on her forehead and sat down at the table.
Me: eat up guys ( hands them their plates )
After I made my plate I sat down along side with them at the table and ate breakfast.
Lucas P.o.v
.
.
Me: ( groans ) mmm fuck Natasha
Natasha: ( smiles and moans on his dick and goes faster )
Me: fuuucckk im finna cum
After she bobbed her head a few times I came inside her mouth and she began to smile and opened her mouth showing me that she swallowed all my cum.
Me: damn..you a naughty girl ( smirks )
Natasha: I'm ur naughty girl Daddy ( kisses on his dick )
Me: my turn ( smacks her ass ) Get on all fours baby
Natasha: yess daddy ( bites her lips )
( 2 HOURS LATER )

After we both reached our climax she collapsed on me and laid her head on my chest trying to catch her breath then I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek and all of a sudden my phone begins to ring and the contact caller says Wifey❤😍💦💍 which was my baby Sephora.
Phone Convo:
Me: Hey baby
Wifey: Hey wyd
Me: nun just chilling at home wassup
Wifey: you think you can could come ova soon
Me: sure baby just give me 20 minutes
Wifey: alright I love you
Me: I love you too baby bye
After I hung up I looked back at Natasha who folding her arms looking away from me.
Me: come on Natasha don't be like that
Natasha: just leave now
Me: so u wanna act so mean ( starts to rub her kitty then fingers her )
Natasha: ( moans and arch her back ) ahhhh fuck baby
Once I fixed her attitude and made her cum twice I kissed her cheek and got in the shower and freshen up and put on my clothes then I grabbed my keys and stopped at Chipotle and got us something to eat then I drove to Sephora House.Yeah I know what ur thinking I'm with two lovely girls at once...you can hop off my damn dick I love em both but I love one more than the other.
.
.
.
Once I got to her house I opened the door with the food in my hands and as soon as she saw me she ran and jumped into my arms causing me to laugh at her childlike self and she was so small so she was light as a feather.
Me: how's my babygirl doing
Sephora: good
Me: that's good ( smiles ) where's zylon
Sephora: he's away at my parents house ( Alicia Keys & Common ) I was hoping we could be able to have some alone time together ( eats some food )
Me: ( eats my food ) ohh really
Sephora: reallyy ( rubs on his dick )
Me: actually I don't have time for that right now...I got to meet up with Chris at the studio okay baby
Sephora: oh okay ( finish up her food )
Then I give her a passionate kiss and grabbed my keys and headed to the studio.
.
.
................TBC.