Ch 18: Triggered pt 2

Lucas P.o.v
Me and the boys were at a men's store looking at some of the expensive name brands and designer outfits when all of a sudden the girls rushed in out of breath and from the looks of their faces I could tell something was wrong especially at the fact that as soon as they ran in Sephora nor Zylon was not with them.
Lhani: Lucas you gotta help Sephora ( shaking )
Me: where's Sephora and Zylon !!
Tia: ( stands in shock ) he's....he's back ( hands start to tremble )
Trey: ( holds her in his arms ) who baby ??
Brooklyn: Quinston !! Quinston Monroe ( starts to cry ) he took them you gotta help her ! ( breathing gets heavy )
Chris: Hey hey hey ?! Baby relax and breathe ( sits her in a nearby chair and rubs her belly and kiss her forehead)
Me: ( stands in shock )
Idk what came over me but I know it was anger and terrified and I balled my fist tighter and tighter knowing my knuckles would turn white and my eyes start to fill up with tears of pain because I just got my baby back just to lose her again by a crazy ex boyfriend...now my mindset has change...time to find this motherfucker and make sure he's in his grave. I promise Sephora I wouldn't go back to the streets when we first met in high school but desperate times calls for desperate measures and I felt the intensity and fear in everyone as they seen my cheeks turn bright pink and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and Keith turning me around pulling me into a bro hug.
Keith: we will get her back
Ar'mon: yeah we juss gotta be one step ahead of this Quinston dude
Me: ( sniffs) I gotta get her back bro...I gotta go back
Treezy Trey: you meann back.....( looks at him with concern )
Me: yep...that's if he'll talk to me
Trey: so what's the next move
Me: Lhani I need you to call an Uber for you and the girls and go straight to the crib and hide
Lhani: I got it ( search on the app and makes a call )
Me: say your goodbyes now ( looks at his bros ) it's gonna be a hell and back type of journey
Brooklyn: ( sniffs ) please don't leave me...I just got you baaackkk
Chris: hey hey ( kissses her lips ) I promise I will come back babygirl to you and our child
Brooklyn: ( hugs him ) I love you Christopher
Chris: ( hugs her back ) I love you more Brooklyn ( smiles ) more than anything
Trey: come here Tia ( holds his hand out )
Tia: ( grabs onto his hand ) Yes
Trey: I know we haven't been dating for that long but I just wanted to let you know that I-( gco )
Tia: ( puts a finger to his lips ) sshhhh....tell me when you come back..back to me in one piece
Trey: will do baby ( kisses her lips and hugs her )
Keith: ( hugs Lhani & Simone ) I love you both very much
Lhani: ( kisses his lips ) we love you most...please come back to us Keith
Keith: I promise future Mrs. Powers ( smiles )
Lhani: say goodbye to daddy Simone
Simone: by Daddy ( waves sadly )
Keith: ( kisses her forehead) goodbye my little munchkin
Miah: Trey.....Ik we haven't had much time to fully fix us but I-(gco )
Treezy Trey: ( kisses her lips and picks her up ) no matter what baby..I will always love you
Miah: ( tears up and smiles a lil ) I love you too
Treezy Trey: ( wipes away her tears then puts her down hugging her ) hold on I got something for you
Miah: what is it
Treezy Trey: I was going to wait for our anniversary to give this to you but I figured now is the perfect time ( pulls out a small necklace shaped in a heart opening it )
Miah: ( gasps ) it's our high school prom picture and now ( takes it and reads the outside) to my ride or die to my heart and my babygirl I will always love you for who you are ( sniffs ) it's beautiful
Treezy Trey: ( puts it around her neck ) keep this close to your heart to remind you that I will come home
Me: I will I promise (hugs him )
Lhani: we gotta go Miah...our ride is waiting ( looks down )
Lucas: let's roll out
After we departed from the girls and the mall me and the boys jumped in our cars and I started to drive towards a place that I never thought I see again....my father's trap house.
( MEANWHILE )
Sephora P.o.v
My visions were blurry at first as I seem to wake up from a horrible sleep. As my vision comes clear I find myself waking up in bed & I started to look around to find Zylon sleep in a crib not too far from my bed. As I tried to get up I felt the restraint of handcuffs behind my back around my wrist and I look down to see my ankles tied by ropes and not really thinking I scooted out of bed and hit the floor with a thump......big mistake as I started to hear footsteps coming at a certain pace coming towards my door causing my heart to stop as I sat up on the floor stunned by the face before me.

Me: Quinston ?!?Quinston: Hey baby ( smirks evilly) miss me Me: let me go now !! Quinston: sshhhhh

Me: Quinston ?!?
Quinston: Hey baby ( smirks evilly) miss me
Me: let me go now !!
Quinston: sshhhhh...you're gonna wake up Zylon ( walks up to the crib )
Me: Don't you DARE TOUCH MY SON !!
Quinston: ( chuckles a little ) your son huh ( squats to her level and smacks her hard ) YOU TOOK AWAY OUR SON FROM ME !!
Zylon: ( gets scared out of sleep and cries )
Me: ( crying ) Zyyylonn !! Mommy is here baby I'm right here !!!
Quinston : SHUT UP !! ( rubs his hands through his dreads ) Marie !!
Suddenly a Carmel skin girl with red curly hair comes in with a maid outfit looking down shyly and looks around her mid 20s and was thick by the thighs and breasts and had some pretty grey eyes.
Marie: yes Quin
Quinston: take care of my son while I handle.....( looks over at Sephora) some business
Marie: yes sir ( grabs Zylon and quickly leaves )
Quinston: ( closes the door and locks it ) now it's time for a little pay back babygirl
Suddenly he took off the belt he had and I felt the sharpest pain hit my legs causing me to scream trying to fight Quinston and the more and more he hit me with the belt the more pain my body aches and started to go numb as my skin changes color from head to toe....I felt my life fading as my vision goes blurry again....the last thing I seen was Quinston picking me up to what felt like 2 hours and threw me on the bed then I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
..........TBC.