Ch 39: Safe Travels To Paradise

Sephora P.o.v
It was a lovely afternoon and I was packing my bags for Lhani's bachelorette party down in Florida even though things will be different now that Lhani & Miah are both pregnant but hey that's more drinks for me and the rest of the girls. Our trip was coming up in two days and Lucas was also getting ready for Keith's bachelor's party since my parents are going to watch Zylon for us. I was searching through the closet for another outfit when suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around my waist causing me to smile and lean into his embrace as he kisses along my neck and cheek.
Me: you know Baby ( giggles a lil ) you're becoming a distraction
Lucas: only the good kind mamas ( pulls her closer & kisses her shoulder) soon we're going to be in different states and I want to give you all my love ( presses up against her )
Me: well in that case ( turns to him ) let's not waste another moment
Lucas: see ( picks her up ) great minds think alike
Then he pulls off everything I was wearing and starts to go downtown causing me to squirm in his clutch only for him to grip open my thighs more as I arched my back gripping his hair until I was about to reach my climax he pulled away smirking at me as he climbed on top kissing my lips as we made love for the rest of the day.
( MEANWHILE )

Tia P.o.v
Was this really my life right now....a blast from my past really had to show up at my door step...I'm losing my mind over here and how in the hell did he even find me, though I am glad that everyone came when they did or else things would have went south real quick, I was with Trey and shopping for groceries just for tonight and tomorrow since we are fully packed for our trips I didn't realize that I was frozen in my steps until Trey walked up to me grabbing both of my arms gently.
Trey: baby what's wrong
Me: ( snaps out of it ) huh w-what
Trey: are you okay
Me: no I'm not okay
Trey: ( holds her hand ) is it because of him
Me: ( sniffs a lil while tearing up) yes
Trey: ( hugs her and kisses her forehead) oh baby
Me: he took too much from me and he decides to show up the way he did
Trey: I won't let him hurt you at all ( puts his hands on either side of her face ) I got you
Me: ( sniffs ) okay
Trey: ( kisses her lips )
Me: ( kisses back )
Trey: ( places his forehead against mines ) we got this baby okay
Me: okay
Trey: I love you Tia
Me: I love you too baby
Then we continue to finish our shopping and headed back home.
Keith P.o.v
I can't believe that it's almost time for my bachelor party and soon afterwards me and my baby will be getting married soon and she's pregnant with our child. I had finished packing my bag and I had went to Simone room and seen Lhani reading a book to her as she lays her head on her small belly and rubbing her tiny hand on her stomach causing me to smile and as I walked in they both looked at me with their big brown eyes and I joined them in her bed and gave them both kisses.
Me: how are my lovely ladies doing
Lhani: we're doing amazing
Me: and our bundle of joy ( kisses her belly)
Simone: I thwought I was your bwundle of joyyyy
Me: ( chuckles ) you are my brightest start in the sky that shines at night and your mother is my beautiful sun and I'm glad to wake up to you both
Lhani: awwnnn baby(kisses her lips)
Simone: ( giggles ) eewww
Lhani: excuse meee ( smiles and mocks her ) eewwww ?!? Come here ( start to plant kisses on her face)
Simone: ( laughs ) mwommyy stwoppp
Me: here comes the tickle monster ( roars then tickles her )
Simone: ( laughs more )
      This is all I wanted to do...to be within this space of love with my love ones and to protect until the death of me.
               ( 2 DAYS LATER )
Miah P.o.v
      It was 6:30 am in the morning and me and Trey were packing up our car to meet up with everyone at the airport for us to catch our planes.
Me: ( picks up a bag )
Trey T: no no mamas ( takes the bag from her ) what did I say about carrying anything heavy
Me: baby I can handle it I promise
Trey T: all you need to worry about is our bundle of joy ( rubs her belly )
     Once Trey finished packing up our bags that we needed for our trip we locked up the house and headed to the airport.
              ( AT THE AIRPORT )
  Once we gather with everyone we all had to wait until our baggages were on our private jets so we still have time left to hang out with everyone.
           ( 2 HOURS LATER  )