Ch 29 pt 1: Complicated ( Death Row )

Sephora P.o.v
After we left the hospital we headed over to my parents house but we went around the back to the secret back house and we saw my momma and my dad chilling outside by the pool.
Me: Hi mommy ( smiles ) hi daddy
Alicia: there's my babygirl ( gets up and hugs her )
Me: ( hugs her back ) I wish this was on better circumstances
Common: nonsense ( hugs her and kiss her forehead) we're happy to help....we will get your girls back
Michael E: ( daps him up ) thanks man
Then we all walked towards the back house and my momma unlocked it with the code then pulls the door back and we all walked in then my dad closed it back then my momma turns on the lights and closed all the windows and nods at my father who suddenly pulls a lever and second door open to show a room full of guns.

we will get your girls back Michael E: ( daps him up ) thanks manThen we all walked towards the back house and my momma unlocked it with the code then pulls the door back and we all walked in then my dad closed it back then my momma turns on the l...

Common: make your pick ( walks around ) just know I got y'all back me and baby sniper ( grabs his sniper gun) Keith: ohh damn Ar'mon: I'm in gun heaven ( looks around )Lucas: it's the right equipment we need Alicia: of course we got it all includi...

Keith: ohh damn
Ar'mon: I'm in gun heaven ( looks around )
Lucas: it's the right equipment we need
Alicia: of course we got it all including a few smoke bombs that will come in handy
Soon the boys started to pick out the weapons they wanted including grabbing ear pieces for themselves and I seen Lucas and my dad talking and I stood outside with my head down as I held a sleeping Zylon in my arms until I felt a shoulder I turned around and seen my momma giving me a small smile.
Alicia: I know your worried Seph baby
Me: momma ( looks at her ) what if something bad happens
Alicia: you have to trust them...they know what they're doing
Me: ( sighs ) I'm scared
Alicia: babygirl God has never let you down yet...look how far you came
Me: I know I know ( looks down )
Alicia: everything will be fine
Lucas: ( walks out ) baby you alright
Alicia: ( takes Zylon ) I'll leave you two alone
Then we sat down in the swing and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
Lucas: what's on your mind
Me: I'm worried about you going on this journey
Lucas: baby we're going to be safe
Me: I don't want to lose you Lucas ( tears up )
Lucas: baby ( wipes her tears ) you will never lose me ( kisses her lips )
Me: ( kisses back and pulls him close ) please come back in one piece
Lucas: will do ma'am ( smiles ) I love you baby
Me: I love you more
Then me and the girls said our goodbyes for now and we headed inside to hang out with my momma in order to ourselves from stressing.
( MEANWHILE )

My P.o.v
It was close to the evening and Emaeyah has been holding onto me ever since we been locked inside the bedroom together. I never cried so much in my life ever since our grandmother passed but here we are in this predicament. I could barely move when all of a sudden the door slammed opened and Romeo body guards came causing me and Emaeyah to jump and our grip around each other grew close and tighter as they were trying to pull us away as they managed to get in between us I cried and screamed and they took her away as Romeo walked in with a smirk on his face as he sat in the chair looking at me.
Romeo: you're so damn beautiful
Me: ( looks away )....
Romeo: no thank you
Me:...no
Suddenly with quickness Romeo gets up and grabs my arm causing me to scream in pain and suddenly I feel the back of his hand across my face then he punched me over and over I cried and my body aches as the pain shoots through my body and tasted a small hint of blood from my mouth.
Romeo: I hate stuck up bitches...next time I compliment you...say thank you!!! Got it !!
Me: y-yes ( coughs )
Then he leaves me alone and I cried loudly and harder than I ever did before as I slowly limped to the bathroom and try my best to clean my face and my body and putting back on my clothes...... I have to get out of here.
( MEANWHILE )

Chris P.o.v
We pulled up near an alley which was not to far from the location that was sent through Lhani's phone and everyone was silent as Keith was working his magic on the laptop.
Me: so what's the plan
Common: be quick and be brief so get in and get out
Michael: watch each other's back and find my babies...what you got Keith
Keith: it's about 3 floors in the damn house and not too many security cameras but hella guards
Lucas: that's why we got these damn smoke bombs
Me: exactly ( loads both guns ) are we ready
Diggy: how are we going to get through the gates
Keith: I got it covered ( typing away ) in 5...4...3...2....1
Suddenly the power shuts down and the gates automatically opened.
Michael E: alright let's go
Then we got out the car and right across from the house was an abandoned house with a ladder which Common climbed along with Trey S as they set up their sniper guns while me and the others headed over towards the side of the house as we seen the guards starting to look confused talking through the communicators. Then we all activate our ear pieces.
Me: damn how gone get through
Common: we got you covered up here you will go on my signal ( loads the darts in his gun )
Soon we waited for the signal and suddenly both security guards are hit in the neck causing us to move through the gate and across the lawn ducking low making sure they didn't see us through the windows.

Lucas P.o.v
My heart was racing but every inch of me was moving faster than it ever did before I was doing this to stay alive and fight for my family and friends and by the time we made it to the door Chris kicks the door in while Trey rolled the smoked bombs in as they instantly went off and we applied our face covers so it wouldn't effect our breathing and then the gun wars begin.
Chris: ( shooting back ) What NOW !!!
Me: me, Keith , Ar'mon and Michael E will come upstairs with me
Trey T: alright we got your back !!!
Ar'mon: Stay safe !!!
Chris: you too !!
Then we rushed inwards shooting and dodging bullets and firing back when we needed too and started to look through the rooms on the first floor.
( A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER )........TBC.
.
.
.
I know it's been a while loves but I'm back for now and college has been kicking my ass 😂😂but I will be posting more chapters soon. Also stay safe for this election is really scaring me.

Who did y'all vote for ???