Ch 29 pt 2: Complicated ( Death Row )

( A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER )

My P.o.v
I was sitting in a corner crying my eyes out when all of a sudden the lights went out and the only light I had was from the sun beaming through the window from the evening sky and soon I felt my arm being grabbed while cold metal was being placed along the side of my head.
Romeo: WHO'S HERE !!?!?
Me: I don't know ( tears up )
Romeo: John ?!?!!
Guard 2: yes boss
Romeo: PAT HER DOWN NOW
Suddenly he pushed me forward as the other guard brought in my sister and suddenly the guard stopped at the pocket where I hid my phone and pulls it out and hands it to Romeo. The anger that welled up in his face made my heart race and next thing you know he slams my phone to ground then grabs me by the back of neck squeezing tightly causing me to scream loudly.
Romeo: Shut up !!!! You and your sister will get what you deserve
Emaeyah: you won't get away with this you bastard
Romeo: Oh yeah ( points the gun at Lhani ) say that again
Me: ( cries a lil ) Emae ( sniffs )
Guard 1: what are we going to do boss
Romeo: first we gone need some damn LIGHT and we gone take the back way out
Soon the lights came back on as gun fire was releasing very loudly through the house and soon Romeo grabs me while being followed by the guards holding Emaeyah and something in me was rising and the next thing you know I kicked back and hit Romeo in his private causing him to drop the gun and clutch as his private. Then I grabbed for the gun and do what I didn't expect to do.
Me: ( aiming at Romeo and the guards ) SOMEBODY HELP !! HEELLPP USSSS !!
Guard 1: drop the gun now
Me: No !!!
Before I could pull the trigger I felt a grip around my neck and I didn't let the gun go as Romeo tried to take it away as Emaeyah was trying fighting back the guards and suddenly the gun started to go off in our hands as I kept screaming.

Keith P.o.v
As we were running from room to room to see if we could find the girls and all of a sudden a gun went off on the third floor.
Me: Trey, Common come in what y'all got
Trey S: moving figures..shadows
Lucas: what the fuck is going o-(gco )
Lhani: SOMEBODY HEELLP !! HELLLPPP USSSSS !!! ( screams )
Me: Lhani !?!?
Then we all rushed up the stairs up to the third floor and caught the glimpse of Lhani and Emaeyah being dragged away and next thing you know their pops takes action and shoots at both body guards and they both dropped causing Emaeyah to fall to the ground.
Emaeyah: ( crying ) daddy
Michael: my baby ( hugs her ) you're safe now you're safe
Emaeyah: Lhani ( crying ) he's going to kill Lhani
Me: not on my watch ( looks back ) Lucas and Ar'mon get Emaeyah out of here to the car now
Ar'mon: got it
Then she puts an arm on either side of them along their shoulders and went downstairs while Chris covered them while me and Michael went after Romeo and Lhani and soon we caught him going into a ballroom with Lhani kicking and screaming and we followed with our guns ready as I kicked down the door and there he was holding the gun right at her head looking at me and her pops.
Romeo: stay back or she's dead
Michael E: you let my daughter go or else you will be dead
Me: baby just stay calm
Lhani: I wanna go home ( cries ) he rap-(gco )
Romeo: shut up !!! ( squeezes her neck tighter )
Me: LET HER GO NOW !!! ( gets pissed off )
Romeo: why should I ( smiles ) she'll be my little slave and my little slut
Me: YOU GOT 3 FUCKING SECONDS TO LET HER GO ( gets closer)
Romeo: I SAID BACK TF UP !!!
Next thing you know gun fire went off and I slowly opened my eyes and seen Romeo with a bullet to his head but I turned to look and seen that Michael was also hit and he felled to one knee and blood started to seep through his shirt and me and Lhani rushed to his side.
Lhani: ( crying ) daddy you're hurt
Michael E: I'll make it babygirl as long as I know your alive and safe now
Then we helped him up and carried him to the gang then we all raced out to the cars as we heard the sirens echoing through the sky as we headed to the nearest hospital.
.
.
.
.
TBC.