Ch 7 : For A Moment 💍😍

Tia P.o.v
So here's an update on me and Trey.....we are amazingly doing great and he's been such a gentleman and has took me on many dates and took me to get my nails and hair done whenever I need them and this time I want to do something special for him since we been together for about 5 to 6 weeks going on to 1 month. It was 6:30 pm and the sun set had finally went down and I was just finishing up the food I cooked and was playing some slow jams through the house and suddenly I heard a knock on the door which was perfect timing so I turned off the stove and open the door and Trey walks in with a dozen mixture of white and red roses.
Trey: ( hands them to her ) these are for u baby girl
Me: awwwnn thank u baby ( kisses his lips then takes them and puts them a glass vase filled with water )
Trey: so what's the special occasion
Me: you'll see ( smiles )
Then we headed to the kitchen and I had sat him down at the kitchen table and made a plate for me and him of my famous Alfredo shrimp pasta with Texas bread dish then I poured two glass of champagne and I sat with him at the table, said our blessings, and ate as the music began to play in the background. Then I began to stare at him and he suddenly looks up and smiles at me.
Trey: what ??
Me: nothing I just wanted to look at your handsome face ( smiling ) and I also wanted to tell you something
Trey: alright I'm all ears ( eats some more then drinks some champagne )
Me: well...Trey I just wanted to say I'm thankful that you came into my life....you opened my eyes,my heart and my soul into your life and I know that it's only been about 6 weeks.....I was wondering if u wanted to take us to the next level of our relationship ( bites my lips )
Trey: so what are u really trying to say ( looks deeply into her eyes )
Me: I want you to make love to me
Trey: ( smiles a lil ) really
Me: yes....but first we finish eating, then clean up then take a shower and then....I'll be all yours
Trey: that's fine with me
And we did just that. After we finish cleaning up I took a shower and he took on in the guest room and by the time I had finished taking a shower and lotion my body down and I walked out in my black lingerie and Trey was leaning on the bed as he sit on the edge of the bed listening to music then he turned his head towards me and gets up and walks up towards me.

 Then he grabbed my face and kissed my deeply and picks me up and lays me on the bed and starts to pull off my lingerie

Then he grabbed my face and kissed my deeply and picks me up and lays me on the bed and starts to pull off my lingerie. Once he did he started to kiss on my neck , kiss on my boobs and goes further and further down.
Me: ( moans ) ohhh Trey
Trey: ( puts his hand directly in her panties ) damn already wet for me baby ( smirks ) I like that shit
Me: ( bites my lips ) stop teasing me daddy
Suddenly he looks up at me and began to slide his fingers in and out my pussy causing me to go speechless moaning louder as he goes faster and faster and I couldn't take it cause my pussy began to tighten on his fingers then I came and squirted all on his fingers then he licks his fingers and smirks as he seen how my legs were trembling trying to catch my breath then he suddenly locked eyes with me which made me more wet as he goes to devour his meal.

Me: ( gripping onto the sheets and moans ) oh fucckk yes daddy Trey: ( licks faster and faster and holds her legs down ) mmmmm Before I could reach my climax he stops and tongue kisses me so I taste myself  then he sits up and pulls down his short...

Trey: ( licks faster and faster and holds her legs down ) mmmmm
Before I could reach my climax he stops and tongue kisses me so I taste myself then he sits up and pulls down his shorts and his dick sprung out already on full hardness and I was in complete shock because he was bigger than I expected then he puts a condom on and places his dick at my entrance.

   Once he stuck it in I began to scream in pain trying to adjust to his size as he does deep strokes and kisses my neck then my lips and after a few more strokes the pleasure began to kick in and it felt so damn good as he went deeper and I began...

Once he stuck it in I began to scream in pain trying to adjust to his size as he does deep strokes and kisses my neck then my lips and after a few more strokes the pleasure began to kick in and it felt so damn good as he went deeper and I began to claw his back as we moaned in unison.
( MEANWHILE )
Brooklyn P.o.v
I was sitting in my car wandering whether or not if I should go back to Chris house...ever since I was staying with Lhani and Keith and lil Simone I been thinking a lot and I couldn't believe that it's been weeks that I been ignoring his calls or text messages but I kept my promise to Sephora so I drove a half mile to his house and parked my car in the driveway then I unlock the door with my extra key that I had on my keychain and I walked in to a mess as if a tornado flew in. I seen broken furniture and glass bottle of empty or broken glass bottles. Then I walked up to his room and seen him laying in bed on his stomach with a bottle in his hand and a pillow that covered his head.
Me: Chris....( walks over to his side of the bed ) Chris wake up
Chris:...........
Me: ( shakes him ) Chris get up....baby wake up
After he didn't answer me I moved the pillow away from his face and seen that his eyes were open but they were pinkish red and I began to cry then I looked around and seen two empty pill bottles and I immediately called 911.
.
.
.
.TBC.......