Secret Romance

MY FIRST BLAZE AND THE MONSTER MACHINES STORY! HELP ME, I'M OBSSESSED!

Also, here, AJ and Gabby are like... 13? It's been 5 years since Blaze and AJ became racers. Just to note out, you know.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT THE STORY!!! ENJOY!

X

X

X

X

X

Crusher woke up with a yawn as he got up and drove his way out of the kitchen and into the dining room.

"Good morning, Crusher!" Pickle greeted as he set two plates of waffles down on the table.

"Good morning..." Crusher smiled and drove over to peck the green truck on the head. "You're up early,"

"Went to check the fridge for food, and wouldn't you know it? We're out of food!" Pickle laughed. "We're gonna have to go shopping before heading to the Monster Dome for the race!"

"Need me to make a list?"

"Nah, I've already made it!" Pickle took out a long list from behind the kitchen counter. "It's a long, LONG list,"

"At least we have a list," Crusher chuckled. "You do remember our excuse whenever someone sees us shopping together, right?"

"Sure do!" Pickle nodded. "I'm helping my best friend with shopping!"

"Great!" Crusher grinned and ate up his stack of waffles.

Pickle's smile slightly faltered as he set his cooking apron on the counter. He then turned back to the dark blue truck before sighing. Crusher was mid-way on eating his second waffle when he heard his sigh.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing! It's just..." Pickle fiddled with his tires before letting out another sigh. "Are you SURE that we can't tell anyone else about our relationship?"

"Pickle, we went over this," Crusher frowned. "Not everyone in Axel City likes homosexual stuff,""What about our racer friends?"

"YOUR racer friends," Crusher corrected. "And yes, same thing,"

"Aw, I'm sure that there are trucks out there who would accept us... like your Grammy and my family!" Pickle exclaimed.

"Pickle..." Crusher sighed and moved over to the other, a tire around the green truck. "I love your enthusiasm, really, I do, but... we can't always be sure. It's... It's hard to trust other trucks, these days. Remember what happened when I introduced you to my parents,"