Special Secret News

I AM OBSSESSED, AND I DON'T REGRET IT XD And yes, this idea has been severely thought out, but going to be poorly written because I'm the one writing it.

Also... they're trucks. How can one get pregnant? No clue. How can a MALE get pregnant? Magic. (Abra-ka-PICKLE magic! XD)

ENJOY!

X

X

X

X

X

Pickle first thought that it had been just the case of a flu.

His morning had started out fine; Wake up in the morning, make some breakfast for him and Crusher, search in the news for any upcoming races for Crusher to go on then head there after washing up the dishes.

Mid-search, however, had gone more eventful than wanted.

"Pickle?!" Crusher ran after his lover as the green truck made his way to the restroom to vomit. "Pickle, what's wrong?!"

"I... ugh, I don't know..." Pickle groaned, his head spinning as he stumbled back into the other's tires. "I don't feel so good..."

"Are you getting sick?" Crusher frowned and held the green truck's face to check. "Do you feel dizzy?"

"I feel... nausea... and hungry..." Pickle hissed and shook his head to snap himself out. "Really, REALLY hungry,"

"Hungry?" Crusher raised an eyebrow at the other. "But, Pickle, we just had breakfast!"

"But... But I'm hungry!" Pickle whimpered, puppy eyes shooting up at the dark blue truck. "PLEASE?!"

"Aw, Pickle, you know that I can't say no to the puppy eyes!" Crusher sighed and patted his head. "Alright, alright, I'll get you something to eat. What do you want?"

"Yay!" Pickle beamed. "Ooh! Ooh! How about some yummy fruit salad... with lots and lots of---"

"Let me guess; pickles?" Crusher guessed.

But Pickle shook his head. "Nope! I want fruit salad with... chocolate syrup and spicy sauce!"

"Chocolate syrup? Spicy sauce?!" Crusher looked horrified. "Pickle, are you SURE that you're feeling okay?"

"Maybe...? Maybe not...?" Pickle shrugged. "I don't know. What I DO know is that I'm HUNGRY!"

"Okay, okay, fine," Crusher let out another sigh. "Stay here and rest while I get you some... strange fruit salad,"