Epilogue

LAST CHAPTER! YESSS!

I'd really like to start with Miraculous Ladybug/BATMM/SWR PADU AU fanfic, but I need some of my other sketches and it's cover before I can, so lemme think of other BATMM fanfics to write from my list! XD

Enjoy!

X

X

X

X

X

Crusher groaned as he felt the feeling of numbness all over his body while he floated in absolute darkness.

He felt weak, cramped, while his mind was blurry and in pain. He could barely remember much that had happened before he lost it. He still remembered... the flames. The flames... The same flames that nearly killed him and Prider years ago... from the same psychopathic truck that he used to call his sister. The one whom he used to idolize.

Why had he been so deperate to have her love him as a sibling should? He should have seen the signs.

No, he SAW the signs. They weren't subtle. It was perfectly clear, clear as crystal, that she downright hated him and wanted to get rid of him.

So why didn't he pay attention?

He didn't want to. He hoped, stupid, STUPID childish hope, that his sister would warm up him. That she would love him in return. That she would care for him like he had once cared for her.It was foolish, it was stupid, but he was desperate.

No one truly wanted him. His parents saw him as a second option, as the heir image of their company, the 'perfect' son to represent the money of their company. Lifeless, numb, emotionless, stiff, cold...

Only his grandmother, oh bless her soul, has ever loved him any family would love him. She released his feelings into the world, held him at his toughest moments and spoiled him in things that his parents never did.

Prider loved him like a brother, always there for him when he needed him. They had been old childhood friends. They raced together, the ultimate racing team, the creater of the PC Dasher! One argument, however, had driven them apart.

He turned cold, numb, careless of his own emotions. His Grammy tried to help him, but he drowned himself in his own rage, his own coldness, his own selfishness.

And by some miracle, Pickle had shown up in his life. He was the one to put up with him, even at his most unbearableness. He doesn't know why the green truck was able to bear it. He remembered being so confused as the other stayed by his side, no matter what trouble got himself into, he would always greet him after as if nothing happened.

Luck and realization fell upon him at their first kiss, that first kiss that led to unblossoming and confused feelings in himself. The feelings that filled with so much happiness that he could barely explain it. He and Pickle were deep in love, he knew they were. They both beared each other, beared the best and the worse of one another.