Secret's Out!

Yay! Secret's about to be out! How do you think the other racers will react to Crickle and the twins??? And who's ready to see... the CRICKLE TWINS?! XD

Enjoy!

X

X

X

X

X

["He... He's in labor,"]

Those three words. The three words that Crusher had been worried about for the past few months. They sent him back, hitting himself on the wall behind him and causing him to stumble and fall. He dropped his phone as he felt his head spinning.

'Pickle? In LABOR?! ALREADY?! IT WAS TWO WEEKS EARLY! THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!'

Before he knew it, he was hyperventilating, his breathing becoming unstable as he stared at the ground, eyes wide and panicky while his tires were trembling with the rest of his body. His thoughts of fear rang through his ears, deafening him to the point that he failed to hear both the sound of tires rolling his way and the sound of his name being called by his red rival and his rival's driver.

The one thing that managed to snap him out were two tires that had made it's way to his shoulders.

"CRUSHER!"

Said dark blue truck gasped, eyes going up from the ground to see Blaze holding him by the shoulders while AJ was dismounted from the driver's seat and was standing beside him. Both of their eyes were full of worry and concern as they stared up at him.

"Crusher, are you okay?" the red truck slowly asked.

"I..." Crusher felt his breath stop. Should he tell them? How could he trust them? He couldn't even trust his own parents! What else for the rivals that he had raced against and had cheated on at almost every race?

"Crusher?" AJ moved forward, placing a hand on the dark blue truck's tire. "Is there something wrong?"

"It's okay," Blaze offered him a smile, lowering one tire to give him some space. "You can tell us,"

'Can I really?' Crusher stared at them, untrusting and internally debating whether to say something or not while internally hoping that the two will get impatient with him and leave to prepare for the first race.

But they didn't. They stayed, waiting patiently for a response. They didn't leave his side and stared at him with the same expressions. Their faces didn't change, even when they all heard the announcer yell out from inside the Monster Dome that the first race was about to start in less than fifteen minutes.

'What should I do?'

Crusher felt their gaze softened, yet they never looked away. He gulped before sighing in defeat.

As if he could do anything to get out of this, anyway. He couldn't just shrug it all off and say that he was fine. Say that he was okay and everything was alright. It was obvious that it wasn't.

"It's... It's Pickle,"

"What about Pickle?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, where is he?" AJ added with a nod.

"He... He's at the hospital," Crusher let out a shaky breath as the duo gasped. "Okay, okay! Let me start from the beginning,"

He took a deep breath and began to tell them everything that happened, starting with his and Pickle's relationship then the pregnancy and the proposal then the twins and finally, the recent; Pickle's early surprise labor. Once he was done, he shut his eyes as he waited for their reactions, expecting something like a yell or at least a disapproval (not that he cares. He totally doesn't care. Nope, definitely not).