Wedding Mission Part 1

Man, the last chapter was longer than I thought. At least this is shorter. I hope XD

UPDATE! NOPE IT'S LONGER! IT'S LONGER AS HELL BECAUSE OF THE TRANSITIONS! HELPA ME! DX IMMA SPLIT THIS INTO TWO PARTS!

Also, surprise! I made Blaze and Crusher best buds! Well, little by little, of course. From the last chapter to this one, they've really bonded well enough to be great friends! Yippee!

Enjoy!
Chapter Text

It had been 4 months since Pickle's labor. It gave Pickle time to rest enough to help plan their wedding. Crusher was already planning it, with the help of Blaze, AJ, Darington, Gabby, Starla, Watts, Stripes, Zeg, and all of Pickle's family. Once Pickle started to join in the planning, Grammy came to their place and watched over the twins until they came home.

The girls made sure Pickle got everything needed for his role as the 'bride', with his sisters Lilly, Milly, Tilly, and Frilly dragging him around to help him pick out the wedding dress. Starla, Watts and Gabby were chosen as the bridesmaids and were more than happy to help out with their role in the wedding ceremony. Gherkin was the flower girl, and she was more than happy to help pick flowers for the bouquets with her older brother and sisters.

The boys did the rest of the work, with Pickle's cousins Ben, Ken and Sven arranging everything and cleaning everything up joyfully. Stripes had been in charge of the guestlist, Darington of food and Zeg as the entertainer during the reception. AJ was chosen as the MC for the reception while Blaze just zoomed around to try to help as much as he can, even going as far as helping Crusher decide what suit to where.

Soon, it was the day of the wedding, and Crusher was faced with a difficult decision, along with a few other things.

"Oh man!" he began to panic in his dressing room, hyperventilating and wheezing. "How can I forget?!"

"Hey, Crusher!" Blaze came in, wearing a suit and a tie already with AJ in his driver's seat. "You okay?"

"NO!" Crusher shook his head. "The wedding cake's still at the bakery, I left my suit at the cleaners, and I forgot to buy a tie for my suit!" He then remembered another thing. "AH! I forgot to choose best men for the wedding ceremony! And I've got other things to do before the wedding starts! What am I gonna do?!"

"Take it easy, Crusher," AJ consoled him.

"Yeah, we'll get your suit, your tie AND the cake!" Blaze offered.

"Thanks..." Crusher took a deep breath to try to calm himself. "At least things can't get any worse---"

"Oh, Crushy!" Suddenly, Grammy entered the room, dragging with 4-months old Terra and Aquario in their strollers with one tire and holding out her phone with another. "I've got news!"

"Grammy!" Crusher rushed over, greeting his twins with a pat and a kiss for each of them. "And hello, my precious angels!" He then turned to his grandmother. "What's the big news, Grammy?"

"Guess who got the news of your marriage?" Grammy handed the phone to her grandson. "Krisha and Calvin!"