Wedding Mission Part 2

Here's the next part for the wedding!

It was SO long that my laptop was lagging! Like, it was so glitchy and EVERYTHING! At least I'll be able to write this much better know :)

Enjoy!

X

X

X

X

X

RING-RING!

"Oh!" Grammy took out her phone to answer. "I've got a call... from Officer Anna!"

"O-Officer Anna?" Crusher's eyes widened as he cradled the twins to sleep. "Do you think...?"

Grammy got in her grandson's train of thought and paled. She answered the phone immediately.

"Hello? Yes, this is his grandmother, Calvin's mother. How may I help you?"

Grammy listened to her for a moment before nodding. She then handed the phone to Crusher, who gulped and set the twins down on their stroller then he shakily took the phone in his tires, almost dropping it out of nervousness but managed to grab it in a good grip.

"H-Hello?"

["Crusher, this is Officer Anna,"] the police spoke through the phone. ["Happy Wedding Day, but I was wondering if you're willing to answer some questions. It's regarding your parents,"]

Crusher swallowed but shook his head. "I can, but not now. How about... after the wedding? Like, maybe, tomorrow?"

["That's understandable,"] she answered. ["For the moment, we'll keep your parents under custody, and we'll look into the history of your family. Good day,"]

With that, she hung up. Crusher sighed and handed the phone back.

"They have Mother and Father," he told his grandmother. "I don't know whether to be happy that Mother and Father won't wreck my wedding day or scared of what the police might find out about them,"

"Calvin has taken things too far again..." Grammy shook her head. "I don't know what went wrong with him. I never raised him like that,"

"Probably Grandfather's fault," Crusher muttered. "He's the one who took things as far as Father does. Mother's family did too,"

"Perhaps," Grammy sighed and patted him on the back. "We will never know,"