Fears And Labor

Almost done! This thing has seven chapters! After that, I'm KINDA gonna need help choosing what BATMM story to write next XD

Enjoy!

X

X

X

X

X

Crusher and Pickle's engagement was private to everyone (even with the golden tire ring showing. Pickle excused it as wanting to wear some tire jewelry) but Crusher's Grammy, who was SO happy that she couldn't stop hugging them, and Pickle's entire family, who were so excited that they immediately threw an engagement party to celebrate. Neither trucks minded, though. They were glad to have support from both families (mostly Pickle's, of course).

By seven months, Crusher and Pickle went back to the doctor to know their baby's gender. They could've done that earlier, like... by four or five months, but Crusher was held up in a couple of races (which Pickle had insisted that he should attend to not gain suspicion from the other racers), and he DID NOT want to miss finding out his little one's gender.

When they got to the doctor, however, the baby gave THEM a BIG surprise.

"TWINS?!" Both their jaws dropped in shock. They CLEARLY weren't expecting THAT.

"Yes, twins!" the doctor happily repeated with a nod as she raised the picture for them to see. "Congratulations!"

"But... But how?!" Crusher stammered. "O-On the first month... one... w-what...?!"

"That's why Pickle should have come to me by his fourth month," the doctor shook her head. "On your first trimester, your body realized that the child was too big to deliver all at once, so it decided to give your child a twin before the fetus developed completely,"

"Woah... twins..." Pickle looked like he was about to faint. "I.. oh, my head..."

He began to drive backwards, prompting Crusher to grab him before he fell over. The doctor chuckled, placing a reassuring tire on the green truck.

"It's alright, Pickle," she told him. "Both babies are healthy and growing fine. Sure, the labor would be a little harder than it should be, but they're still healthy," She then placed the picture in a brown envelope and activated the x-ray again. "Do you want to see their genders now?"

Crusher and Pickle exchanged glances before turning to the doctor with a smile and a nod. She nodded in response and called for Crusher to come to her to leave Pickle under the x-ray. She showed the dark blue truck the black and white screen, her tire pointing to the small trucks forming inside of the green truck as she narrowed her eyes to observe and check.

"Ah, there ya go," the doctor took the screenshot and wrote down the notes. "Congratulations! One boy and one girl,"