Secret Proposal

Welp, I'm so obsessed, and I don't freaking care! I'm gonna finish this story and move on to the other BATMM stories I have in my mind! XD

Enjoy!

X

X

X

X

X

It had been 6 months since Pickle and Crusher found out they were going to be parents. The whole Pickle Family was so happy and excited that they practically threw a surprise baby shower at them by 2 months. Crusher was so surprised that he stumbled back and nearly knocked the stack of presents over. Pickle had laughed while helping him up.

Crusher was very protective for the past 6 months. No, protective wasn't strong enough for a word to describe how he was acting. He was very, VERY OVERprotective. Whenever they drove around together, publicly and/or privately, he'd always look around cautiously, eyes narrowed to make sure no one would DARE to harm or even go near his lover or his child.

Pickle didn't mind it, though. He was a little body-shamed because of his condition. His stomach had grown and made him look larger than average, so he usually hid himself behind Crusher's larger frame, making sure no one noticed how he looked. There had been a time where a group of jerks came and called him fat. His mood swings made him cry back home.

Needless to say, the jerks were later in Gabby's for repairs, and it may or may not be because of the Smasher Bot that Crusher sent after them.

Everyone would be suspicious why Pickle was suddenly gaining weight and was suddenly looking... larger than usual. They would ask him, and Pickle would joke around that he was only eating more and more and that he was just getting healthy. If anyone dared to ask Crusher, he would yell at them for commenting such a thing.

But no one seemed to realize their relationship slowly being revealed, nor did they notice the child growing in Pickle's stomach...

.................................

It was soon a bright spring day. Pickle and Crusher's morning went on as usual, only with extra care and more vigilance. And for that afternoon, Crusher decided to go on a picnic.

"A picnic?" Pickle's eyes lit up at the idea. "REALLY?!"

"Totally!" Crusher nodded, holding a picnic basket with one tire. "All with your favorite food!"

"Yay!" Pickle cheered. "What's the occasion?"

"Just... feeling up to it, today," Crusher smiled as he led them both to the door.

"What about... getting seen by anyone we know?" Pickle asked, mood switching to worry.