Who's Next?

*Edited*

*Raelyn's POV*

When I woke up, I was a bit hazy.

Like I just smoked 5 rounds of marijuana.

(A/N: Idk if you can smoke rounds of marijuana, 'cause I don't know a lot about taking drugs. Unless you count Tylenol Night Time. That shits crazy....Carry On.)

"I see you've woken up," Said a voice that seemed familiar, "Dad?" I guessed.

"Nope," The voice said.

Then it clicked, and my eyes shot open.

"Ross?" I said, unshed tears wavering in my eyes.

"I'm here, baby," He said while embracing me.

"I've missed you so much!" I said, sobbing now.

"I know you have Ray, Ray, Ray, RAY!"

"Ray! Wake up," Someone shook me roughly.

My eyes suddenly snapped open.

Realizing that I had never really seen Ross.

It was a dream.

"What?" I asked, still a little disoriented.

"We need you right now, get up," Only Hanna would be a demanding bitch at this moment.

I sighed and swung my legs over the unfamiliar green and blue bed I was lying on.

"If they don't agree, then kill them," Theodore's voice rang in my mind as I remembered his direct orders to me.

Then the Red took over.

I started to make my steps larger, faster.

By the time Hanna and I got to a too where everybody was, I was shaking uncontrollably, I was trying to contain my rage.

Breath in.

Breath out.

"What's wrong with her?" Hanna asked rudely.

I craned my neck slowly to look at her, and let me tell you, I fought with all my might to try and not rip her head off.

"She's trying to contain her anger, her rage," Stated Mr. Pillar.

"Is it working?" Asked Brianna from the corner of the room.

"For now, kind of, but it won't for long,"

"What do you mean?" Asked Jessie, so many questions today.

"Right now, Raelyn is containing her anger, but then the injection that was put into her kicks in, and all she thinks is 'Kill, Kill, Kill,'" My father explained.

"So she could just kill anyone in here? At any given moment?" Shouted Hanna.

"Stop Hanna, your going to made her lose control. She's not going to kill us," Jaxon stepped in.

"Of course your protecting her! She is a danger to us and everybody else in this building!" Hanna shouted.

I could feel my anger towards her.

"Hanna! Stop, she's going to lose control!" Mr. Pillar shouted.

"No I will not stop father! Everything is always about h-"

I jumped on top of Hanna and grabbed her shirt, I started to punch her with all of my force.

Everybody tried to get me off of her, and I wanted to stop, but I couldn't because all I could see was RED.

I smiled when I realized they forgot to disarm me, I still had all of my hidden knives and my gun.

I took out one of my sharpest blades that was hidden objects inside my waistband, and shoved it right through Hanna's left hand, pinning it to the floor.

I felt someone grab my torso, trying to rip me off of Hanna, I elbowed the person in the face, before whipping out my other knife.

"Please don't," Hanna pleaded, "I'm sorry,"

I smiled a wicked smile, "Aw, you think 'Sorry' will solve all of your problems honey?" I asked her, "Well, think again,"

I then jammed my other knife in her right hand. So, now both of her hands were pinned to the ground with my knifes rammed through her palms.

I smiled, "Now isn't this fun?" I asked everybody.

"Ray, your scaring me," Brianne said, desperately trying to get me stop my sick and twisted ways.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO BRIANNE?!" I shouted, but then started to speak in a softer voice, "I don't control what I do, I only do what I am told."

"Now," I said, my lips tugging upwards at the corners, "Who's next?"

I started to laugh as I saw the horror stick on their faces.

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N:

I know this chapter is short!! Please don't kill me!!

I decided to make this chapter a little shorter than the others, I don't know why.

But, the next chapter will either be; Shorter or longer than this one, I don't know yet...

Anyways, 2.23K reads!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

~ @Pre-Pre