Anger because I'm right.

*Edited*

"I hope you know that if you get blood on that dress, it's gonna be a bitch to get out," Jessie spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

Right now Jessie, Jaxon, Hanna, Brianne and me were in a limo. No one was talking to each other, which made this situation awkward.

So I guess Jessie took this as the opportunity to start a conversation.

"Yeah," I said, "I know. Plus, this dress is satin (The fabric not the devil😒) so it's not gonna be a bitch to get out, its just not going to come out,"

Right now we were all dressed as our parts.

Me as the distraction in my dress.

Hanna in her waiter suit.

Brianne in her bartender suit.

But, Jaxon was just dressed in a normal suit and tie, (Ha! Get it? Like the song..😂) I guess since he was the drunk he didn't have to dress as the part, he just had to act it.

"So Jaxy," Purred Hanna, "I was thinking that later after the mission, we could, you know, hang out."

Jessie sputtered and coughed and I started to slap his back in support.

"Always choking on air," I joked.

"Lynie?" That was Jessie's nick name for me. (Lin-E)

"Yeah?" I replied with a smirk.

"Shut up," He dead panned.

I laughed, grabbed my water bottle, and handed it to Jessie.

I looked over at Hanna to see that she had her arms crossed over her chest (That she stuffed might I add,) eyes narrowed and her left leg over her right.

In other words, she looked pissed.
So, just to make her more upset I asked her;

"Hey, Hanna? Whats got your panties in a bunch?"

"Fuck off Lynie." She spat.

"Hey!" Objected Jessie, "Only I get to call her that!"

"And why is that? Huh?" Challenged Jaxon,

"Okay, let's tone down the testosterone a bit please. Sheesh." That was the first time Brianne spoke up for the whole car ride.

"Because, I'm the one who gave her the name, therefore, I'm the only one who gets to call her that." Said Jessie, totally ignoring Brianne's words.

"Well, why doesn't Lynie decide who can call her that or not?" Chirped Hanna.

I know what she was trying to do. She was making me choose between the two boys, but choosing would be crewel, why can't they both be my friends?

"Hanna, why don't you shut the fuck up, huh?"

To my surprise, I didn't even say it aggressively, I spoke calmly.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Challenged Hanna.

"Me?" I asked, "Oh I'm not going to do anything. I just thought that I would be doing everyone else a favour, because I'm pretty sure that no one wants to hear all of your yapping, for the whole goddamned car ride!" I exclaimed.

She scowled at me and turned her body so she was looking out the window.

I felt Jessie put his arm around me, I stiffened at first, but relaxed after seeing no harm in his actions.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

When we arrived at the ball, we all exited out of the limo as if it had Ebola.

That had been the worst car ride I have ever experienced.

I'm pretty sure that was everyones worst car ride.

"Welcome Miss," Greeted a security guard. I tipped my head at him.

I strutted alone, into the ball with my Lace stilettos and sat down elegantly at the bar.

Since Jessie was our inside man, he would just be observing everything and then speaking into his earpiece, we all had one, so we could all hear what he was saying.

And everyone could hear what I could hear. And I could hear what they could hear, it's like we all have the same ears.

"What's a lovely lady like you sitting down at a bar, all alone, on a Friday night?" Asked a man.

"That's the suspect, his name is Richard Ore," Commented Jessie through his earpiece, into mine.

"Well," I said, "I don't see anything else better to do then drink, do you have any suggestions Mr. Ore?"

"Ah," Said Richard, "So you do know who I am,"

"Well it's sort of hard not to, you are the hot topic around here you know," I smiled a sexy smile.

"Well, it's a shame I don't know you, but, I would like to," He offered.

I laughed.

Not an, an Oh-of-course-you-can-get-to-know-me, laugh.

But an, Oh-you-can't-have-me, laugh.

"Oh, so you're spoken for?" Richard asked.

"Oh, come on Richard," I prodded, getting up from my seat, just to have my chest touching his,

"I think," My fingers crawled along his skin, I felt him shiver, at that, I smiled.

"That we both know, I'm not just here for buffet and the hot guys. Where are all of your little victims, huh? Do you keep 'em in a cellar, or do you just let them starve, for your own personal enjoyment," I teased ruthlessly.

"What captors? What the hell are you taking about?!"

I looked Richard dead in the eyes.

Sadness and Anger.

He's not lying, my mind rang at me, He really doesn't have them.

"I'm sorry I wasted your time Mr. Ore," I said before injecting him with a sleep serum, that was hidden beneath my dress.

He collapsed in his spot.

Distraction time.

"Oh no!" I shouted, a few people near by screamed, "Somebody help!" I yelled, I got out my phone, pretending to call an ambulance, but really I was rounding up everybody.

-

"Okay," Said Jaxon, while we were all hiding in a bedroom, "So, if he isn't the one capturing all of those people, then who is?"

"Well," Said Hanna, "My dad and Ray's said that they had a list of suspects, there isn't just one person that we need to check out,"

"Okay, so here's what we do; Go back to the academy, tell them what happens and-" Jaxon was cut off by Hanna.

"Hey, Raelyn?" Hanna appointed me, "How did you know that guy was lying?"

Good question.

"Um," I sighed deeply, "Well, if you look into his eyes, your sure to find some kind of emotion, whether it's fear, anger, or even sadness,"

"Yeah, but how can you tell if someone is lying just be their emotions?" Jessie questioned.

"Anger," I said, "Maybe their angry because I accused him of such a thing. Sadness, because he doesn't want to believe it's true, that someone would actually want to capture innocent people and let them starve to death. And fear, because I'm right, he did do it. But, all I saw in that guys eyes were sadness, and anger," I sighed once again.

"C'mon guys, lets go."

Authors Note:

I have a confession to make.

I had writers block when I wrote this....I KNOW, I KNOW. STAHP YELLING AT ME.

Once again, I honestly apologize if this chapter wasn't as good as you thought it would be........Sorry my Lovelies.

~ @Pre-Pre