Let's Hope It's Not Too Late.

*Edited*

*Raelyn's POV*

"Uncle Theo? I think you should stop now," suggested Christopher.

"What do you mean 'I think you should stop now,'?" Theodore made his voice high pitched to imitate Christopher's.

"What I mean is," Christopher started, totally ignoring his uncles horrible imitation, "you've stabbed her about 13 times, you should stop before you bleed her out,"

Christopher looked at me with sad eyes.

Did he pity me?

But nonetheless I still kept a smirk etched into my facial features.

"Or we could just kill her," Theo said, "What do you think, honey?" Theo said, while looking at me.

I rounded up some spit in my mouth and smacked it right on his shirt.

"She's got balls," Theo said, "I love it!" He said louder this time.

"Tell them to get the syringe!"

I was starting to get a little worried, Theo actually had a smile on his face, that's about as rare as seeing a cat bark, or a dog meow.

"What syringe?" I asked Christopher as soon as Theo left the room to go collect the syringe.

"Well," Christopher said with a sigh, "he is going to inject you with something that will make you want to kill anyone who has ever met you,"

"Okay!" Theo exclaimed once he got back, "Strap her down," He ordered to 4 men.

The men all came over to me and started to hold my neck tightly in their grip.

I tried to squirm, but they had me in a tight grip.

Then I was injected.

And all I saw was red.

Red.

Red.

*Jaxon's POV*

After we informed Mr. Pillar and Raelyn's dad about her kidnapping, their reactions were totally different.

"She can handle herself, but we need to keep going with this mission," Raelyn's dad said.

While Mr. Pillar totally disagreed with David.

"No, we need Raelyn to finish these missions! We need to get her out of there!"

So after an hour or 2 of begging, Raelyn's dad gave in and agreed to get her out of there while putting the mission at bay.

"But her kidnapping might be connected to our mission," Suggested Hanna,

"Wait," Brianne abruptly said, "what was the last thing that weird guy said to us? About Raelyn,"

"He told us that she was there, but that she won't be for long," Jessie said, reciting the weird mans words.

"So, we need to get her out of there before its too late!" Mr. Pillar exclaimed,

"Maybe it already is," muttered Hanna in a low voice.

But all I could do was pray that is wasn't.

A/N:

Sorry this Chappy isn't that long!

~ @Pre-Pre