Mediocore My Ass

*Edited*

-

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

I was pushing myself to gain consciousness.

But I didn't have enough strength, and once again everything went dark.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

The next time I woke, I pealed my eyes open, while still feeling a little bit hazy.

I looked down at my clothes.

I was in red and black polka dotted PJ's from top to bottom.

I sat up slowly, knowing that if I got up to fast, I would get really light headed.

Putting my feet over the side of my bed, I looked around the room and took it all in.

The walls were grey, almost to the point where they looked black.

The carpet that was covering only the area of the bed was as white as sheep's wool.

The rest of the floor was covered in tiles that were as black as night.

The chairs that were in the corners of the room were grey as well.

Probably to match with the walls, I thought.

I shook my head to get my critical interior decorating judgmental thoughts out of my mind.

Get yourself together, I prodded myself.

"What would mom and dad do?" I asked myself.

They would find out how to get out of this room.

As my feet slapped against the cool tile, I made my way over to the door.

Expecting it to be locked, I roughly turned the knob.

But the door opened with ease.

I knitted my eye brows together, waiting for someone to jump out at me and stab me, or, something.

But sure enough nothing happened, except for me standing by the doorway looking like a fool.

My curiosity growing inside of me, I exited the room that I woke up in, and ventured out into the hallway.

I walked down the hall passing other rooms with different doors, when finally I made my way into a room.

But this room wasn't like the others.

It was filled with weapons.

Even though I should be scared, it was like I was in heaven.

I had never seen so many weapons in my whole lifetime.

The right wall went up to about 30 feet tall, all filled with weapons.

I walked up to the closest wall (which happened to be the left one), all filled with fire arms.

I was about to touch a Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle, when a voice came from behind me.

"How did I know that this was exactly where you would be, when there are about 50 other rooms to choose from?"

It was my Father.

"Dad," I walked over to him and shook his hand firmly.

"Not to be rude or anything," I said, "but what are you doing here?"

He sighed.

"Your principle, Mr. Pillar, asked me to come and elaborate your decision making skills, along with your other three friends,"

I would hardly call Jaxon and Hanna my friend.

Except Brianne, she's my friend, the closest one that I have at the moment, dare I say it.

"And might I say that your efforts were very mediocre,"

Mediocre my ass.

"Yes, Father." I replied, keeping all emotions away from my facial features.

"I expected more from you, killing that man, I could see the anger in your eyes, and what have I told you countless times before?"

I winced slightly, remembering his words.

"Whenever you kill someone," I started, "Never show any emotions,"

"And why is that?" My Father cut in,

"Because then it shows people that you care." I answered finally.

He replied 'Good' and put his hand on the small of my back, leading my to where everyone else was gathered, and let me tell you, I was not pleased with this little;

'Get Together'

But then again, I'm not pleased about a lot of things.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Authors Note:

OKAY, I was thinking about ending this story 'cause I'm not really getting that much votes...Or comments...Or consistent reads. And I know that some of my writing is half-assed (excuse my French), but I would really, really appreciate it if you guys could support moi a little bit more, thanx my Lovelies.

~ @Pre-Pre