Break Me.

*Edited*

I quickly switched seats with Hanna because, obviously, I drive better then her.

She wasn't happy about it at first, but then I asked her if she wanted to live.

So that's how I ended up in the drivers seat.

I kept on a calm face as the officer came up to my window.

"Papers?" The officer asked.

"Scissors! I win!" I shouted before hitting on the gas.

I saw the officer run back to his car and start the sirens.

I quickly drifted a right corner in attempts to loose the cop, no luck there.

"Just let me drive," Said Hanna,

"No!" Everyone shouted simultaneously, even Brianne.

I told Jaxon to put Assassin Academy's address in the GPS, so he did, and soon we were racing to the gates of AA with a cop on our tail.

"Left! Left!" Shouted Jaxon, I followed his orders and switched my gears, drifting us to the left.

I switched the gears back and reversed us into a secluded area, turning the lights, and the car off.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Shouted Hanna.

"Just trust me, okay?" I said gently.

I saw her eyes soften slightly, and then she nodded.

Suddenly the cop car came from the right side of us, creeping so slowly that I had to squeeze my eyes shut before opening them.

Jaxon noticed my distress and grabbed my hand tightly, I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back.

The exact moment the car had creeped passed us, I quickly let go of Jaxon's hands, and turned on the car.

I switched gears.

We were now speeding down the road with an unconscious guy in our trunk.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

As I stepped out of the car, I tossed the keys to Jaxon and ran to the tail of the vehicle.

As Jaxon popped the trunk, I looked at the unconscious man in our car.

"Hey!" I shouted, "Help me lift the body," I ordered the guards near by.

They did as I told them and helped me lift the body all the way up the stairs of AA.

"What the hell!" Exclaimed my father, "This is him? This is the guy?"

"Yup," All 5 of us told my father.

"You wouldn't believe the hell we went through to get out of that place," I said to Mr. Pillar.

I started to recite how the whole night went, every single detail and event until this very moment.

[Excluding the part where Jaxon held my hand, of course]

"Really, you used a Rock, Paper, Scissors reference to get away from a cop?" Mr. Pillar asked me in a disbelieving tone.

"What?" I asked, "I was thinking on the spot, it was the quickest thing I could come up with!"

"Well, if it got you here, then it's all good," Said my Dad.

"I think it's time to see the man you captured, and also to begin faze 2 of your training, whoever gets the most information out of him, wins," Said my father.

Hanna, Jaxon, Jessie, Brianne, and I were all led into a secluded room, and on the other side of a glass wall was the captor in the middle.

Hanna was up first, she got up from her seat and made her way to the door. As she entered the other room she took a seat on the other side of the table.

George was tied with thick rope, around his shins, wrists, stomach, and shoulders.

We couldn't hear anything, but by the looks of it, Hanna wasn't getting any answers out of this guy.

He looked angry, he started to shriek and shake violently, I could tell that he said some rude, hurtful words, and I could see that his words got to Hanna when she came out of the room.

Her eyes were red, "Good luck," She said to the rest of us, she left the room and I felt sorry for her, even though I knew I shouldn't be.

But whatever George said to her, killed her inside.

But what I really wanted to know was, how did he break her so fast?

-

-

-

-

Authors Note:

Okay, I didn't know if you guys would like this chapter, 'cause I didn't brain storm anything like I usually do.

Also I really need you guys to tell me if you want me to make my chapters longer...I keep telling you that. Also... Oh, I forgot what I was gonna say...I mean type, whatever. thanks for reading!! нєнє.

Remember!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

тнαиχ му ℓσνєℓιєѕ

~ @ρяє-ρяє