Chit-Chatting Away With A Homeless Whore

*Edited*

It took Brianne and I a while to get outside of the school building, especially with my guard up and 1 extra person to protect.

Not that Bri can't take care of herself, but she does get a little choked up when our lives are hanging on a very thin line.

So I just think it's best if I do most of the fighting for now.

We got out of the school and searched around for any sign of life.

Like people we knew or faces that we recognized.

Unfortunately, we found nothing and I was definitely starting to get tired and I could tell by the look on Brianne's face, that she felt the same.

Right now Brianne and I are just circling the school, mostly out of boredom, or just looking for people that are familiar.

But just for protection I had my bow and arrow loaded, ready to be shot at any moment.

Then I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly turned around with my bowstring up to my face ready to fire.

"Calm down it's just me," Hanna, just great the bitch is here, I thought negatively in my head.

"Where is everyone?" I asked,

"I was hoping you knew, but apparently you're just as useless as a horse without hooves!" Hanna replied rudely.

This girl is really starting to get on my nerves.

"You know what, you just stay out here and die while Brianne and I go and find something more interesting then standing here chit-chatting away with a homeless whore!"

I started to walk away but Brianne put her hand on my shoulder as if to say,

We can't just leave her here, I sigh.

"Fine!" To be honest, I don't know why I was listening to Brianna, I mean it's not like our first encounter was like a friggin' family reunion all happy and rainbows, I nearly broke her nose for goodness sakes!

But for right now I guess I was stuck with her, along with the homeless whore.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After a while Hanna, Brianne, and I went out hunting in the forest nearby.

I shot a few squirrels and rabbits and we snacked on them.

Hanna and I were getting along pretty well, mostly because Brianne was stopping me every time Hanna made a snarky comment or complaint.

But unfortunately as I've said before the only people that we have right now is each other.

The question was where is everyone?

Where is the principal?

Where are all the students?

And is it really a coincidence that only the three of us are together?

Is this some kind of test?

A game maybe?

Well whatever it is we better find out soon.

Snap

All three of our heads snapped to the direction that the sound came from.

"What the hell?" I whispered, barely audible to my own ears.

Snap

There it was again, but this time I had my bow loaded and ready to fire.

Oh Shit! I thought, Not this kid again!

Authors note:

Can anyone guess who the kid is???!