Epilouge.

Monday, September 13th, 2032

The first day of school of my second year at Assassin Academy.

With Theodore running the school and the Red still in my body, things are still pretty bad, but someone will retaliate soon enough.

(A/N: The Red virus to the side>>>)

Over the past few months, I've learned to disobey a few of Theodore's orders without him realizing I was becoming stronger.

But, being able to fight the Red is like no pain I've felt before, it's like 100 knives are stabbing at my body.

But if it means I can get back to the way I was and kill Theodore, I'm all in.

Since last year, I haven't seen Jaxon, Hanna, Brianne or even Jessie.

It was like they disappeared off the face of the earth. My father disappeared too, along with
Mr. Pillar.

Everyone was gone, but I knew that they were out there somewhere, and when they strike they will strike hard.

"Ray!" My friend, Delilah, yelled.

"We're gonna be late c'mon!" She urged.

"I'm coming Lilah!" I yelled back at her. I guess she decided waiting for me wasn't going to get her anywhere, because the next thing I know, she's gone.

She always did have little patience.

As I shoved my books in my backpack, I stood up from my sitting position on the flat surface of the fountain I was previously studying on.

I sighed realizing no matter how quickly I moved, I was going to be late for class.

I shrugged on my backpack and took large steps towards my
AP Weaponry Class.

As I turned the corner, someone wrapped their arm around my neck.

I was surprised, but regardless I still to action quickly.

I put my feet behind my attackers heels, and pushed back, making the person trip.

"Who are you?" I asked while keeping my fighting stance.

"Look, I was sent to come and get you-" The voice sounded like a male's kind of voice, deep and husky.

"By who? Who sent you?" I asked once more.

He held out his hand and started to speak, "Let me show you," he said.

I smiled a fake smile.

"My mother always taught me to never take candy from strangers," I told him.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I am not, under any circumstances, taking your hand until you answer my questions,"

Well, I definitely wasn't going to class anytime soon.

"I was sent by a man named David Pillar, do you know him? He used to be the principle of this school,"

Mr. Pillar was sending people to come and get me?

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked.

The boy sighed and took something out of his pocket.

It was the butcher knife. The very same one that I used to cut off Lauren's fingers.

"Okay," I said hesitantly, "just let me grab my stuff out of my dorm first, and I need to say goodbye to my roommate,"