Chapter 21

By the time Khunpol arrived at the hospital from getting clothes for all of them, Champ and Samara were still not awake. 

He was already getting really restless and became more worried, apart from their health, he was worried on how he will face Champ when he wakes up. Ram was on the couch sleeping while he walked towards Champ's bed and sat beside him. He caressed Champ's cheek and was surprised when saw him slowly opening eyes, blinking to adjust his vision. 

Champ: "Khun.."

Khunpol: "Champ. wait, I'll call the nurse"

He pushed the button which was just above the bed. A few minutes and nurses were already checking up on him. The doctor also came in and advice the patient to rest. When  they left, there was an awkward silence between them which made Khunpol face the floor not wanting to meet his eyes until Champ encouraged himself to speak up. 

Champ: "Khunpol........ The thing is... I'm sorry"

Khunpol: "what?"

Champ: "Because of my selfishness, Samara-"

Khunpol: "You don't have to apologize. I, too, also have to apologize. To tell you, I don't plan to restrict Samara in seeing you even after the operation. I could see how happy she is whenever she is with you. She has been longing of a father and I don't want to take it away from her"

Champ: "Will I.... Will I ever be given a chance?"

Khunpol: "A chance of what? I already told you right? Sama-"

Champ: "No. To you. Please believe me when I say that I still love you. When you left, I never once thought about going out with another person cause you were the only one on my mind. I know what I did years ago hurt you and I wish I could take the pain away. But-"

Khunpol: "Champ"

As soon as his name was uttered by Khunpol, Champ shut his mouth and lowered his head. He was nervous and felt ashamed, he knew it himself that he will respect Khunpol's decision in anything, even when he decides not to be with him anymore but the thought scares him. Even after all these years, he wakes up searching for him beside but Khunpol was nowhere to be found. Now that he's here, he didn't want to let him go but what happens when he really didn't want to get back together? 

Khunpol: "You just woke up. Let's talk after some time"

The said man pushed Champ slowly so he could lay down on the bed. 

Khunpol: "Rest"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo: "Your company's possible filing of bankruptcy. It was all over the news"

Fiat: "I... why would I?" 

Leo then realized. Yeah. Why would he. They never really have a conversation. They don't have any relationship whatsoever after the break up. 

Looking at Fiat, he realized that even how many times he tried to forget him or stare at him coldly, talk to him coldly or ignore him, Fiat would still come to him, although getting discourage, he never let it get to him and still try to be with him, eventhough doesn't know what to do once Leo actually doesn't chase him out. As what he said to Type, no one could ever control their feelings and his feelings say that he still love Fiat all over these years and he admits to that. Is it really worth it to give his love life another chance? 

He sighed and decided to drop his act a little and smirked at the man infront of him. 

Leo: "Wanna collab?"