Chapter 14

Khunpol: "I want to tell you something .. What if I tell you that you have a big brother?"

Samara: "A big brother? Where is he? What about my father? Can I meet them, Papa? Will you let me meet them?"

As soon as Samara heard that she has a brother, a big brother to be exact, she couldn't contain her feelings. She immediately smiled can feel the joy feeling rising up. She got excited and was bouncing on her bed which Khunpol immediately held her shoulders tight to calm her down.

Khunpol: "Be careful.... Yes, aren't you mad at me?"

Samara: "why would I?"

Khunpol: "Because you haven't met them. Uncle Type said to me once that you wanted to meet your father. That you wanted to know him. Papa is sorry"

Samara: "I would never get mad at you, papa. I'm sure you have reasons, right?"

Khunpol turned around and eyed both Champ and Ram. He motioned to come closer and looked back at Samara. Champ and Ram were confused but followed and walked behind Khunpol. The two of them were nervous and they don't know why. Their heart was beating fast. Champ could only lowered his head while Ram was fidgeting with his fingers. They were in front of Samara, their little girl. Meanwhile, Khunpol felt a presence behind him, sure that it was Champ and Ram, he stood up and walked between his ex-boyfriend and Ram.

Khunpol: "Samara, meet Champ and Ram. they are your father and big brother"

The girl in the bed was taken aback when her papa introduced her other father and her big brother. She didn't expect that she could meet them this fast. She looked really focused at both of them and felt the need to hug them. So she both raised her arms asking to be hugged. The two guys in front of her took the hint but they hesitantly walked closer to Samara. She scooted closer to his father and brother, lifted her body a bit and grab both of their necks and sat back on the bed. Champ and Ram were shocked when suddenly Samara wrapped her arms around their necks but they calmed down when they realized what was happening. They could feel wetness on their shoulder and realized that Samara was crying. Champ got worried but shrugged it off when his daughter spoke up.

Samara: "I have a daddy and a big brother ... I'm so happy"

She was crying because she's happy. Those were tears of happiness. Khunpol looked at Samara's expression and she was so happy that she finally met her other father and plus a big brother. He felt really bad for her not knowing her father. For making her wait a decade and a year. But he also felt his heart soften at the little reunion(well not really) in front of him. It was heartwarming. He could see Champ smiling so widely as he rubbed his big arms on Samara's back trying to calm her down and also Ram. He needs to talk to Champ regarding about Samara. Especially about the liver transplant. But he needs to calm himself down to not be afraid and be awkward in talking to Champ. Most importantly, he needs to accept that Champ will be back for both his and Samara's life. But he was not the only one who's heart soften at the scene. Type, Leo and Fiat too. Type started to think about his situation, about Nadine, about Tharn. Nadine's still 4 and probably missed her other father eventhough she has not meet him. He too know that in time, he will meet Tharn and let him know that he was pregnant with his child. But he was worried with Nadine's reaction. She's still so young not like Samara that can understand a little about the world and having knowledge about it. He was worried but he'll have to brave for another obstacle awaits him. He didn't want to admit it but for years, he still think about Tharn. He can't get his mind off of Tharn. Also, he was worried about Kamon especially when Tar is sick (he doesn't know that Tar already died, hence he also doesn't know that Tharn already knows he was pregnant). For Leo, he was happy for Samara, he can see the smile rightfully for Champ only. For 5 years, he was the substitute father for both Samara and Nadine, now Samara met her own father and Nadine will be soon too. He knows, because Khunpol told Type's story once to him and he even helped Tharn in his visa. He's been skyping with Tharn along with Khunpol to update Type and he can see the love in Tharn's eyes for Type even after all these years. He sometimes tease him for being jealous, yeah he likes Type but as a brother and a friend same as Khunpol.

He felt someone was watching him so he looked beside him and saw Fiat's eyes focused on him.

Leo: "what are you looking at?"

Fiat: "I-i'm sorry"

He quickly averted his eyes and could feel Leo's presence not beside him anymore. He hesitantly looked and saw Leo walking to another man who is carrying a little girl in his lap who had just woken up. Leo smiled at Type and sat beside him. Nadine was on Type's lap rubbing her eyes to adjust his vision. Leo chuckled at Nadine's cuteness and ruffled her hair. Type smiled at Leo and looked at Fiat curiously who was looking at them. Realizing that he was caught, Fiat widen his eyes and looked away. His right arm was rubbing his left arm and he felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. Type looked at Leo and asked something that Leo didn't really know what to answer.

Type: "Who's that?"

Leo hesitated a bit whether he'll tell him that Fiat was his ex-fiancé or his ex-best friend or he's Ram's father or he didn't know. He looked at Fiat and figured he was getting uncomfortable due to his actions. He looked back at Type and gave him a small smile.

Leo: "He is .... my ex-fiancé"

Type: "fiancé?"

Leo: "Ex"

Type: "But still.. you said you weren't in a relationship to anyone before"

He was shocked when Leo said that the man was his ex-fiancé. He wanted to ask more questions like why was he there, does he have any relation towards Khunpol or Champ. He saw Leo opened his mouth to answer him but they heard the door clicked and revealed Techno smiling but soon dropped when he saw the new faces in the room. He saw Champ and Ram hugging Samara with Khunpol behind them and Fiat not too far away from the hospital bed. He bowed at Fiat pretending to not know him and to Champ also. He signaled to Khunpol that he was going to Leo and Type. He quickly walked fast and sat beside Leo's side. He whispered to him.

Techno: "Why are they here? I'm impressed, you do it fast"

Leo: "You don't know how I went through"

Techno: "And even Fiat is here. why is he here? I thought he had a family already. that's what you said"

Leo: "About that. I have to tell you something. and I'm also going to tell Khunpol and Type about this. is that okay?"

Techno: "well, I think they have to know now"

Fiat figured that Techno and Leo were talking about him since he caught Techno looking at him while whispering to Leo. He thought it was his unlucky day. He was getting jealous to every man Leo interacted with him even to his friend, Techno. He looked so close to them and Leo was smiling to them, nice to them and even had skinships. He saw them nodding and stood up. Leo leaned to Type's ear and whispered to him that they need to talk outside.

Type: "what about Nadine?"

Leo: "Champ can take care of her. don't worry"

He walked towards Khunpol and whispered the same thing. Khunpol looked at him curiously and wondered why and what was he was going to say. And he was worried to leave Samara behind. Remembering Champ was there, Ram and Fiat, he agreed and nodded. Leo looked at Champ and asked a favor.

Leo: "P'Champ, can you look after Nadine also? We just need to go somewhere."

Champ: "of course"

Samara: "Nadine, come here."

She smiled at Nadine and patted the space beside her. Nadine looked at Type and smiled before running towards the hospital bed. She climbed and settled beside Samara.

Type: "we'll be back, Nadine okay?. Behave and listen to your elders"

Nadine: "yes, I will, Papa"

Khunpol finally noticed Fiat behind them and smiled at him, reassuringly. He doesn't want Fiat to be left behind and still worried about him. He knows that Fiat was feeling uncomfortable, Champ and Ram was focused on the two little girls, Fiat didn't know Type and he looked not closed with Leo.

Khunpol: "You can sit there on the couch, Khun Fiat"

*************
There's a lot of lying going on here. Tsk. Tsk hahaha