Chapter 8

Type was following Khunpol all the way to the hospital to finding the office the doctor he recommended. He said he was the obstetrician when he was pregnant. He was the one who helped when Khunpol left his boyfriend. He was the one providing foods to him when he complained that hospital food is not delicious and to his cravings. He was the one who cheered Khunpol up when he was lonely. He brought his laptop and let Tao borrow it so he can watch movies incase he'll be bored. When they found out that he was carrying a baby girl, he was the one who bought baby clothes for the baby. Khunpol felt ashamed because this doctor already done so much for him but he received it in fear that the doctor will have to nag him. He was very close with this doctor, probably the only doctor he was close with. Khunpol praised him and Type could see the admiration on his bestfriend's eyes. He was genuinely curious on who the doctor was. Finally, Khunpol found the office. He pointed to a door and smiled at Type who's behind him.

Khunpol: "That's the office"

He turned the knob and went in the office followed by Type.

Techno: "Oh, Khun khun, you're here"

Khunpol: "What's with the nickname?"

Techno: "it's nice to see you again"

Khunpol: "Looks like you're still fugly, P'"

Techno: "Khun khun, don't start"

He glared at Khunpol thinking he would stop once he did but it just made Khunpol smirk.

Khunpol: "Your glare just makes it worse, P'"

When they were having a conversation, Type was just looking around the office and finally saw the name of the doctor. Techno.

Khunpol: "By the way, this is Samara"

Samara, who was hugging Khunpol's legs behind him looked up to Techno and was close to tearing up. Khunpol moved to the side. Samara had her head low.

Khunpol: "Come on, say hello to Uncle Techno. Did you know that Uncle Techno helped Papa when you were still here?"

He rubbed Samara's back while the other hand rubbed his stomach, smiling at Samara.

Samara: "But. He's a bad person."

Khunpol thought that it was probably because of the check ups she had that she grew and gets scared of doctors.

Khunpol: "Don't worry. Uncle Techno won't hurt you. He's a nice doctor"

Samara: "What about Uncle Type?"

Khunpol: "He won't hurt your Uncle Type. He makes sure that Uncle Type will be okay so the baby will be okay too"

He reassured his daughter and finally after a few moments, Samara turned to the doctor and wai-ed.

Samara: "Sawadee Kha, Uncle Techno"

Techno: "What a courteous little girl. Hello there Samara. Look how big you've grown"

Samara smiled when Techno smiled back at him.

Khunpol put an arm around Type's shoulder and smiled at Techno. Type finally looked at the doctor and noticed that he was very neat, well, given that he's a doctor. He also has this goofy smile which makes him wonder why he wasn't a pediatrician. He could go so well with children, looking how he interacts with Samara.

Khunpol: "P', this is Type, my friend"

Techno: "Sawadee Khrap, Khun Type"

Khunpol: "I was wondering if you could be Type's doctor. He's pregnant"